cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback, no email received.

popsakill
Hooked

£75 cashback, no email received.

Signed up in March.  Still not had an email regarding receiving the promised £75 cashback.  When can this be expected?

5 REPLIES 5
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: £75 cashback, no email received.

Hey @popsakill

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I'm sorry to read you've had some trouble with redeeming your cashback and I apologise for the frustration caused. Have you checked over your spam/junk folders for the email address you gave us when you signed up? I'd suggest checking out this FAQ as well as it has more info on how to claim the rewards. 

If you still have issues with this after following the above steps, give us a nudge here and we can chase that for you. 

Thanks. 

popsakill
Hooked

Nothing in junk folder.  As far as I know it was just never sent as I was checking all folders.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @popsakill, I have taken a look into your cashback and provided further details relating to this here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
popsakill
Hooked

Those further details are you saying I'm not getting the £75... that you promised, and never sent.

Out of interest, given the sheer volume of similar threads I see on this forum, precisely how many 'unclaimed' and apparently no longer redeemable £75s is it you have never paid out to customers that you promised this deal to? I imagine it's a dizzying figure that you've dipped out on paying.

Why not do the right thing and just send the £75 rather than go through this silliness of trying to duck out of the deals you offer to new customers?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @popsakill,

I appreciate your feedback and concerns over the cashback we offer. I am afraid that when we offer a reward upon signup it is subjected to terms and conditions the same as any broadband deal that is taken.

It is then down to the person taking that deal and reward to read the terms on this so that they aware of how our services work or in this case how to claim the reward. Whilst we sypathise with your situation, as you allowed it to expire there is nothing further we can do and had you contacted us within the 2 months window we would have been able to assist in chasing this for you.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team