Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback email not received

movisman
Dabbler

£75 cashback email not received

Hi there,

I signed up with Plusnet directly back on the 21st August, and my broadband service went live on during the evening of the 16th September, with YouView following a day later once the equipment arrived.

However I am still yet to receive the cashback redemption email for £75, which was agreed at the point of purchase.

Secondly, shortly after I went live, I chased up with sales regarding a separate billing issue, where Plusnet mistakenly took £50 for activation of YouView when they should not have (it was discounted to £0 during setup). This is still not resolved - but apparently it is in a queue waiting to be authorised. I've been promised there is no issue and I just have to wait for this authorisation process to complete.

Anyway, at the same time during that call I queried the cashback offer and was told that it should show up within a couple of weeks max after the service went live.

So just over 2 weeks later and still no email, and i'd just like to find out, do I need to wait longer for this email, or can you check on your system if any email has actually been sent out? I would like to get this redeemed - I have checked the usual spam etc, but I haven't received anything. I receive other emails from Plusnet with no issue though.

Thanks a lot!

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: £75 cashback email not received

Hi @movisman

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear about the delays you have experienced and I have taken personal ownership of these issues for you. 

I have provided updated via Ticket and SMS which can be viewed here

Please feel free to give me a shout should you require assistance within the interim. 

Kind Regards

movisman
Dabbler

Hi @OllieC 

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly, I appreciate it.

I can see you have posted two separate updates, one for the refund and one for the cashback, and I appreciate you taking ownership for both of these. If you can keep me updated on progress regarding the refund that would be great. It sounds like the cashback is moving along now and it's just a case of waiting.

I see you mention in the ticket there was a problem with your system which you intend to fix - just out of interest, once complete would it clear the below error I get when I log into my account? Or is this a separate issue? I can still move around the account with no problem, but this error persists on the home screen.

---

An error has occurred

There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services. Give us a call on 0800 432 0200 and we'll see if we can help.

---

Thanks a lot!

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back in touch @movisman

The issues you're experiencing with making changes to the account is a separate issue we are working on. It looks as though the contract you recently agreed was stuck in a pending status however this is in the process of being pushed through.

Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
movisman
Dabbler

Hi @abails0105 

Thanks for the update, that is no problem at all.

I shall wait for an update on those three issues and check back in if I don't hear anything. I think the cashback should be en route now so it's just a case of waiting, but i'll hopefully get an update regarding the refund shortly. The account error sounds like it'll just disappear once the pending status has been moved on.

Thanks!