cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback email never received - who do i need to email ?

CASEYBALDWIN

£75 cashback email never received - who do i need to email ?

Hello Plus net--Acc# 00004942164

Signed up on PLusnet website with £75 cash back offer.

never received my email confirming the £75 cashback offer. 

who do i have to email to get this sorted? thanks!

ps--tried your 0800 number--it hung up on me. 

Casey Baldwin

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
CASEYBALDWIN

Re: £75 cashback email never received - who do i need to email ?

never mind. spoke to a person on phone. nice enough guy.

unfortunately as its been over 3 months since I signed up I am screwed and cant get my £75.

Guy on phone was helpful.

Overscore
Rising Star

Re: £75 cashback email never received - who do i need to email ?

Hi, that breaks the contract so try this, then the Ombudsman. Don't give up please.

To get help chasing this up I wrote an email to Money Saving Expert on whose site this deal is featured. There are many more people complaining about the same thing on the Plusnet forum (and elsewhere)....I didn't count exactly but I saw at least 30 and there were more on other pages too. As you can see from the T&Cs which I'd made a note of, they say that they will send out a claim email when your service is activated. The majority of the complaints hinge around them (plusnet/BlackHawk?) purporting to send the email, but nobody is receiving them, so the two month claim period expires and there is no appeal. A clear scam; I'm a computer consultant and this fact is unambiguous: an email sent is an email received, as long as the address is correct. They are not sending them.

I got a reply from an MSE representative as follows:
======================================================
"The reward is usually supplied by a reward partner. Here at MSE we aren't involved in any tracking or processing of rewards and unfortunately we don't have any access to look into this further. However, as you've let us know you've having problems receiving the reward, we can escalate this with the reward partner to look into further for you.

So that we can pass on the info about your order, please reply with the below information:

Date of purchase:
Name of deal purchased/Monthly cost:
Order number:
Email address used on account"
=========================================================

So, try writing an email to this address and tell them your story too.
voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com

Good luck, Overscore.

===========================================
** Plusnet Reward Card T&Cs (on 22/6/2020)

Once your broadband and line rental are activated you will be issued claim information via email. Follow the instructions in this email to be issued with your Plusnet Reward Card. You must submit your claim within two months of the email being issued. The card must be activated within three months of it being issued.

The Plusnet Reward Card is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference Number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard ® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd's company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9TD. See Plusnet Reward Card termsOpens a new window.