cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback confusion

carnivorian

£75 cashback confusion

Hello,

My service went live on 04/03/2020 and I have had no email or any other indication I will be getting the £75 cashback.

I have seen plenty of posts that suggest once 2 months have passed the cashback is forfeit and yet I also see that it can take 60 days. Can someone shed some light on this please.

Many thanks.

Ian.

8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: £75 cashback confusion

Hi Ian, I've checked this on our records and can see an email was sent out to you on 11/3/20 with a link to claim the reward. Can you please check your email for this, the message should be from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com any issues do get back to me here. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
carnivorian

Hi Adam, I have searched that email header, searched by date and looked in my junk folder and have seen nothing. I had been watching for this before a couple of weeks ago and have seen nothing.

Ian.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for checking Ian, I've just processed the claim on your behalf so the reward should reach you within the next 30 days. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
carnivorian

Thank you Adam much appreciated.

Kind regards.

Ian.

thecottage20

Hi there

My account username is thecottage20.

My broadband went live on 24th February and I was told a cheque for £75 cashback would be sent in the post but we still have not received anything.

Following the recommendations on your website under customer services I posted a comment on Twitter about this query, including @plusnethelp, on 24th March but I have not received a response.

I look forward to hearing from you with confirmation of when and how to receive the cashback.

Many thanks

Felicity

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @thecottage20,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. I have claimed this for you and you should receive this within the next 30 days via post.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
thecottage20

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your message and for picking this up so quickly. We look forward to receiving it!

Hope you're all coping alright wherever you're based!

Kind regards

Felicity  (at the cottage)

mch1

My service went live over two weeks ago on 8th April 20 but have not received the cashback email promised within 10 days of start. What is going on? Why no email? Please advise/action.