cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback confirmation email not received

FIXED
ChrisHiggs

Re: £75 cashback confirmation email not received

Thank you, it does appear to be a very common issue looking at the many posts here. I have followed the T&Cs to the letter and have emailed several times since signing up, but have still not received an email from Plusnet.

Can one of the Plusnet team member please sort this out for me?

Regards,

Chris.

boo1
Rising Star

hi   chris   higgs   i  am  sorry     did  you   reply to any  of  members first   that   have  your   problem   about  cashback   i  find if  explain to   them   you  are  haveing  same  problem  as   them   make   sure  that  one   of  the   plusnet  help  team   is  helping  them   i   am   sure   they   will  then   reply   to  you   as  well   that  sould   work   i  add  to  do  the  same   that   sould   work   thanks  from  boo1

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Thanks for your post @ChrisHiggs and apologies for the delayed response.

I've responded to the other thread you've posted on Here 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Suzi

Hiya, I also have the same issue regarding the cashback offer. Received no email or any other information regarding this. Could you help me with this issue. Thank you
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble then please get back to us here and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team