£75 cashback confirmation email not received

FIXED
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: £75 cashback confirmation email not received

Hi @ann46,

You signed up through an affiliate (likely TopCashBack or Quidco) so the Cashabck is paid via them. They'll have their own tracking system in place for you to monitor this, if it goes past the 'tracking time' you'll need to raise a claim with that provider. 

boo1
Rising Star

hi  jo lo. From boo1. Thanks. Very. Mutch  I. Got. the. cash back. today. Thank. you

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Glad to hear it's sorted @boo1

Let us know if you have any further issues

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
frazercarr

I have similar issue on my account. Please send email for cash back (broadband activated on 27/08/2019)
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@frazercarr,

You've opened a separate thread about this already which I've responded to directly. Your issue will be dealt with on their for you as to not duplicate the issue. 

Louloumayne

Hi,
I have the same issue, I was told I would receive the email within 10 days of going live which was on Sunday.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Louloumayne, thanks for getting in touch.

From checking over the system, it looks like an email was sent on 31/10/2019 to claim your reward. If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend checking your spam/junk folder.

Please let us know how you get on

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
lisamark1971

Hi I joined with Plusnet in August this year, and I haven't yet received and email about the rewards.  I have checked my emails for the below email address Plusnetrewards, but nothing.  If this could be looked at i would appreciate it. Thank you 

megan

Hi,   I started plusnet broadband and phone on 15th October 2019.  I have received my £75 cashback card. I have not redeived an activation code email even though I have requested one on the www.plusnet.purecard.com website. Can anyone help?  I have checked my spam folder.

Thanks

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @lisamark1971

Thank you for getting in touch. I have investigated your account and fount out why you haven't heard anything from Plusnet. 

Please follow the ticket link here

Kind Regards

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @megan

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I have fully reviewed your account and provided an update for you here

Kind Regards

katrina4026

Hi, I also joined with Plusnet in September this year, and I haven't yet received and email about the rewards too.  I have checked my emails for the below email address Plusnet rewards, but also nothing.  Please could you check for me too. Many Thanks 

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @katrina4026 and welcome to the Community Forums.

I've looked into your cashback offer and although I can't confirm the details regarding this here I have raised a ticket on your account regarding this which can be seen here.
I hope this helps and if there's anything you need moving forwards then please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

ChrisHiggs

I am in the same boat. Signed up in August and I have routinely checked my inbox ever since, and no email has been received!

Please can you chase this up and advise?

boo1
Rising Star

hi   chris  higgs   it  as   happend   to  me   i to  had  the  same  problem   it  says  after  going  live date  you  will  get  an  e-mail  atter  10  days   this  do's  not  happen   but  not   to  worry   i  am  sure   if  you   to  forum  and   reply  to  one  of  the  members  about  cashback   i  am  sure  one  of  the  plusnet  help  team   will   help  you  with   this   let me know  how  you  get  on  thanks  from  boo1