cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback cheque not received

markw2

£75 cashback cheque not received

Hi i claimed my plusnet reward of £75 on the 8th of april and it said i would receive it by post within 30 days.

I have still not received the cheque i would appreciate it if some staff member could look into what has occured.

Regards Mark

3 REPLIES 3
markw2

Re: £75 cashback cheque not received

I still have not received this. Tried phoning takes an age and when i did get thru got cut off. So could staff respond please (maybe open a ticket). For some reason not sent,lost in mail, gone to wrong house this has not arrived so i think instead of ignoring maybe issue or reissue a new cheque as after 40+ days i do not think it is going to arrive.

Regards Mark

markw2

Still not received cheque or any answer from plusnet staff. Very poor customer service in my opinion i will give another 7 days to reply and then i will open a complaint with resolver as i am just being ignored by plusnet.

Regards Mark

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @markw2,

I'm very sorry that you've not yet received your cashback and that you've not had a reply on here - I will pass on feedback regarding this.

I've had a look into this now and can confirm that your cashback was redeemed on the 8th of April with your cheque posted out on the 14th of April. As you've not received the cheque, it's likely that there has been a delivery problem. Apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

I've raised this to our cashback team and have asked them to cancel the cheque and get a new one out to you as soon as possible. I'll be in touch once I receive an update, which should be within the next five working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team