cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cash back

BAS8

£75 cash back

Hi, I posted a few weeks ago about not receiving my £75 cashback. Gandalf sent me a message saying that he had produced a support ticket that would give me further information - when trying to access this I have just got an error message.
Please can you let me know the process for receiving the cashback.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,512

Re: £75 cash back

Thanks for getting in touch @BAS8 

You would need to log in to your account first before clicking on the support ticket link I provided Here.

Alternatively can you check your emails because I emailed you a copy of the ticket the time.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I've moved on to a new role within Plusnet.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet
BAS8

Thanks. I did log in. It was after logging in that I got the error message. I also did not receive an email about it, and I regularly check my spam folder. 
However, I have now been able to access the ticket and requested the cashback so hopefully it will arrive as described. 
Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,512

Thanks for getting back to me @BAS8 

No problem although for reference what I meant was that you'd need to click on the ticket link after you've logged in. If you click on the ticket link before, it'll redirect you to the log-in page and once you've logged in, it'll just take you to the home-page of your account rather than the original link you clicked on. I think it's a bug and I'm looking to get that raised internally.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I've moved on to a new role within Plusnet.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet