cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cash back not received.

FIXED
roker911

Re: £75 cash back not received.

4 bills paid already, keep calling back every week about 75 cashback which was on 16 october promotion (Black Friday Promotion) we have proof of chat that day when we signed up that money will be sent shortly , also included picture of that offer . Received several emails from plusnet that our account is no longer within promotion offer , such a lack of service. Still awaiting for reply back from support team...

October: 75 cashback will be with you within 2 weeks through the post

December: Once again was confirmed that cheque was sent out and no worries , you will get it !

January: Keep calling back to support team to find out whats going on with cheque , promised that they will sort it out

February: Email received: I have chased this matter up for you, and can confirm that there is no cashback promotion on your account, and therefore we are unable to offer any cashback incentive.

March: Customer has provided proof of chat where we have agreed to send out a cheque - are you able to process this as my refund limit is £35 - where is another 40 quid missing ? 

75 quid wont make massive difference in my life but its a principal now, signed up because of promotion, they promised it ! 

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi,

Thank you both for taking your time to get in touch.

@icegems36 With regards to a cashback offer you should receive a redemption email up to 10 working days from when your live date. On this email there will be a link to a form which needs to be completed to claim the offer.

@roker911 I am sorry of the problems you have receiving. Sadly through the forum we are unable to discuss these account sensitive details therefore I have created a question on your account with a response. This can be viewed  Here If you have any question please do not hesitate to respond on your member centre.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
Kpalios

Hi, 

I also never received the cash back email. We agreed a 12 month unlimited fibre contract in September 2019. 

mundee

I too and still awaiting the cash back and i signed up back in Novemeber. Come on plusnet help us out.

lisaandtiff14

I still haven't received the email to claim the £75 cashback reward. My services went active on the 23rd

1Skybreeze

Hi I haven't recieved my 75 cash back
SZ

Hi, same here, I never received my email to claim cash back since December. Help please? That was one criteria that made me choose Plus Net. Thank you :).

Tags (1)
Mahesh

Hi there,

I didn't recived any e-mail about £75 cash back reward, I have joined in the month of Feb 2020 and didnt recived any e-mail about cashback.

Kindly let me know to whom I can contact about this. Many thanks!!!. 

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @SZ,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. As my response contains account sensitive information this is not something I can provide over this platform. I have created a support question on your account with the answer and you are able to respond to this. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=201388472

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
SZ

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your answer in private. Could you send me a copy of that email that you mention was sent to me on the 9th of November with a proof of reception? I am afraid I have never received such email and I've been checking my emails closely after subscribing until December because of broadband delivery issues. Actually I was finally able to access internet 2 months after subscription, in December, due to multiple issues from PlusNet.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Silva.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

I have attached this to the open ticket for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Mwad

Hi

I am also having problems receiving my cashback.  I signed up in February, received no emails or any clues as to how to claim 😞  Please can somebody at Plusnet look into this for me?  Thank you