Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cash back not received.

FIXED
Loginname123

£75 cash back not received.

Hi! 

I have checked  spam email etc and I have not received my email link to claim the £75 cash back. I have now been with plus net for a month. What happens now? Thanks. 

26 REPLIES 26
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: £75 cash back not received.

Fix

Hi @Loginname123

I'm really sorry that you haven't heard anything sooner. I'm afraid that I can't get this to you straight away and I know it can be a little frustrating. As I have manually redeemed this, this should be with you in the next 30 days. A ticket and SMS update have been provided of which you can view here

If you celebrate Halloween, I hope you have an absolute scream. I love all things spooky! I'm decorating our front doorstep with a ghost, skull, bones, cobweb and coffin. I'm hoping that the children on the street find it terrifying haha. My partners painting a broomstick (no idea why when a broom's a broom) and I'm rocking the Zombie look. Hopefully, no blood-curdling screams that annoy the neighbours and result in me being put in a casket myself! 

Enough of my rambling anyway and should you require further assistance, please feel free to give us a shout. We're here from 7:30 am until 10 pm 7 days a week.

Kind Regards

Smiley 

bluenose380

i also have not had the email and just had 2nd bill

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@bluenose380,

I'm sorry you've not received your claim email. I've just created a ticket on your account here with your unique claim link. Please click this link and fill in your claim for to receive the cashback. 

JoF876

Hello, 

i joined plus net a month ago and am having the same problem. 

No email or any sign of cash back as promised on the website. 

Any help would be hugely appreciated 

thanks!

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @JoF876

Thank you for getting in touch. I have investigated your account and provided an update for you here

Kind Regards

lb3

Hi Olly,

I’m having the same issue. Joined Plusnet over a month ago and not received an email. I’ve checked my junk but no sight of it!

Please advise
Thanks
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @lb3, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you've received no communication surrounding your cashback. From checking our systems, we can see an email was sent on 31/10/2019 therefore I'm sorry this does not seem to have reached you correctly. We'd be happy to redeem this on your behalf for you if you'd like. Once redeemed this would be sent via post within 30 days to yourself.

Let us know how you wish to proceed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
tlancaster89

Hello, I also haven’t received the reward link and have been registered for 3 months. Please could this be sent over?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for your post @tlancaster89

As this matter concerns account sensitive information I'm afraid we can't go into detail over our community forums but I've created a ticket on your account regarding this which you can view by going here

If there's anything else we can help with let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
niaodonovan

Hi

I am having a similar problem.  I joined Plusnet on 3rd December.  I went through the moneysavingexpert link to avail of the £25 reward card.  It stated online I would receive an email in 10 days from start of contract but I have not received an email as yet.

Can you please advise what I need to do to get the email sent.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @niaodonovan, we have recently responded to your other post.

Thanks

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Tim6

I also haven't had the email link to claim £75 cash back. 

TedT
Grafter
Fixes: 3

Thank you for your reply on this, I have opened and replied to a ticket via https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=198185904 Within this ticket is a link to a useful link to claim your cashback.

Please feel free to either drop a reply or comment on the ticket for and assistance.

Kevin T
 Plusnet Help Team
icegems36

I have also not received the cash back as offered when signing up. Can you please advise further on how to redeem.

Gemma