cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cash back email not received.

£75 cash back email not received.

Hi Plusnet,

I rang customer services a while back to ask about the £75 cashback that I'm due and was told that I'd receive an email to activate the offer. I haven't received anything to date and have checked my junk / spam folder. Please look into this for me. 

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 964

Re: £75 cash back email not received.

Thanks for getting in touch @2o2o I've looked into your cashback query and I've added details of this onto a support ticket you can view by going here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=202071485 Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team

Re: £75 cash back email not received.

Hello Plusnet

I joined Plusnet  for broadband in March 2020, as a recommendation of a family member, who has been with you for several years. Also the extra offer of £75 cash back seemed an extra bonus. I am sorry that I did not receive a notification email advising me about the cash back, however received all other emails for Plusnet. I have checked all folders, but the email about the cash back was not received, but the person I spoke to was not very helpful. He literally told me that I have missed the boat?

This seems very unfair, especially as I did not receive the email.

Way forward appreciated.

Kind regards