cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Reward Card

DrPepperPatient

£75 Reward Card

Hi, I signed up through the Plusnet site with an offer of getting £75 debit card sent to me. I’m still waiting to hear anything about this and my account went 08/07/20, and I signed up on 23/08/20. This offer was given directly by Plusnet. I would like to know when to expect to receive the card/funds.

Thanks,

Conor
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: £75 Reward Card

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Everything Else to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
davel8r
Grafter
Fixes: 3

@DrPepperPatient  There's lots of reports on this forum of people having trouble getting their reward cards - including me. It's a 3rd party company that manages them and it seems that the process between Plusnet and them is failing for many new customers. I phoned up Plusnet Cust Services and they dealt with it for me.

Good luck !

shellybee2012

I too haven't received mine. I had the confirmation email and followed all the instructions but received nothing. Seems pretty poor for a new customer to be promised something and go through all the hassle of switching providers etc and not get what they were promised.
shellybee2012

Since posting this I have had to contact both Plusnet and Blackhawk to try and trace the missing card. Constantly told by Blackhawk that the file needs to be sent by Plusnet as they don't have my details and Plusnet tell me that they have sent the file. Sick to the back teeth of having to do their job for them and chase this up all while recovering from Covid. New customer with Plusnet and am pretty annoyed so far with the whole experience. Seems like they are happy to tie you into a contract with false promises and then follow up with an appalling service.
pezza51

I'm still waiting on mine, signed up beginning of October so guess I'm in for a long wait.