cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Quidco Cashback declined

glazzari

£75 Quidco Cashback declined

Hi there,

I recently purchased a Broadband deal with Plusnet via quidco and today I got a reply saying my cashback was declined because I used some cupon code?? Dont even know any voucher code.

"Hey,

We are writing to you about your cashback claim.

On this occasion, the retailer has declined your cashback stating that a voucher or discount was used during the purchase.

As stated in the terms and conditions on the Quidco website, using any discount or voucher code that isn't listed on the Quidco site may result in your cashback being declined. This can include staff discounts, discounts applied by the retailer at check out stage, using a store specific credit card or using a gift card or points to pay for your purchase. Due to this, we will not be receiving the commission and we are unable to pass this to you as cashback.

This is the only information provided to us from the retailer and I’m sorry we cannot provide any further or more specific details around their decision.

We understand this is disappointing and want to assure you that our team has done everything possible to attempt to obtain your cashback.

Kind regards,

Support Team"

Can someone have a look at this? I still haven't moved to plusnet, still week for the date and I will be cancelling altogether if this doesn't get resolved I am afraid as it is not worth it.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
teddysmum
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: £75 Quidco Cashback declined

See the other thread about this.