cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Plusnet reward card, no email received

Will90

£75 Plusnet reward card, no email received

Hi,

I'm new to Plusnet and so far am happy with the broadband speeds. When I signed up via plus.net website, a £75 plusnet reward card was mentioned, but unfortunately I have not received an email about this yet. Would some be so kind to let me know when I should receive this email?

Many thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: £75 Plusnet reward card, no email received

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts / Billing.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Will90,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the services so far. I've taken a look into the cashback offer and I can see that it is valid and that an email should have been sent to you on the 29th of May at 00:00. If it's not in your inbox at all (always best to check the spam folder as sometimes it ends up there) then please let us know so that we can arrange to redeem the offer on your behalf.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Will90

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. I checked my spamfolder but nothing to be seen I'm afraid. I'm happy for it to be redeemed on by behalf (please inform me how this will happen).

Kind regards,
Will

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Will90,

Thanks for getting back to us. I've raised an escalation with our Cashback Team regarding this and once I've heard back from them I'll be in touch to let you know the next steps. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused and if you have any other queries or issues that you'd like to raise with use then please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Will90

Brilliant, many thanks.
I look forward to hearing from you.