cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback?

roadhog1

£75 Cashback?

My service went live in Feb and i've yet to receive any email or anything regarding claiming the £75 cashback. Please can you advise.

12 REPLIES 12
graham2657
Hooked

Re: £75 Cashback?

Hi

I am in the same boat and haven't received no email link to get £75 plusnet cashback card even though this is promised when signing up.

roadhog1

Anybody?

panda25
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Good afternoon

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send us a direct message with your account username and we’ll be happy to help.

Jo

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team
graham2657
Hooked

Hi Jo

Thank you for your reply, but I believe you are missing the point. All we wish is for is  plusnet to fulfil their promise in sending the link to claim the £75 cashback. It seems from the forum that there is an issue with this. Thank you  in anticipation of your help in resolving the problem.

Graham2657

panda25
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Hi Graham.

There doesn't appear to be any outstanding cashback on the account which you have mentioned, could this be regarding a different account?

However, in regards to different cashback emails I understand the difficulty we do use a 3rd party company. Things can go wrong from time to time, especially when different emails have different security settings.

Thanks

Jo

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team
Jepowell1967

I didn't receive mine either. Mine went live on 26th Feb. They've said that the email was sent on 3rd March which I didn't receive, but they don't believe me and have now said that the offer has expired on 4th May and as a gesture of goodwill they have offered me £30
roadhog1

And even your PM's get ignored..fantastic customer service...NOT

rhudriel7788

Hi I've also been expecting a cashback email on my new contract but haven't received one yet. I went live with broadband on the 11th of May. Can a staff member contact me about this please?
roadhog1

I'll certainly let my feet do the talking when my contract is up and i'm also going to see what the ombudsman has to say

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @roadhog1, I am very sorry for the delay in us getting back to you.

I have taken a look at your account and provided a further response here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
roadhog1

Why on earth would you send it to a plusnet email address which lets face it no one will ever use or even think to access. My regular email address with which i signed up to plusnet with would have been the obvious choice no?

Anyway nice scam, wonder how many £75 cashback offers haven't been redeemed because of this?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @roadhog1, I am sorry to hear you don't use the email address; this is the email address that we have stored on your account and shows as the contact email address since sign up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team