cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback

FIXED
PJdS

£75 Cashback

My account went live on 1/10/19. I have never had the email etc. for £75 cashback.

Please can you tell me how do I get my £75? 

Thank you.

Pam

12 REPLIES 12
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: £75 Cashback

Hi @PJdS 

I'm sorry to see you've not received an email to redeem your cashback. I've tracked this for you and I can see we emailed you in October with instructions on how to claim this from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com

Unfortunately as it's been more than 2 months your cashback offer in the email has expired and is forfeit as per our cashback FAQs/terms: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

Apologies for the disappointment this causes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
PJdS

Sorry, but when I say I never received email that is what I mean. I have all my October/November and December emails. I have checked my  deleted box and my  Spam box also all received and filed. 

I did not have any information about the cashback other than the flag on offer online, so I have a photo of that. Having not had this cashback I tried phoning PlusNet, but after 45mins holding on I gave up. Then I found this forum, clearly I am not the only person who is having trouble getting Cashback, nor the only person who is being told that email was sent and now too late so cashback forfeited!!

Please can you now investigate for me, tell me dates etc. when email was sent and delivered to TalkTalk.  

Regards

Pam 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Thanks for getting back to us @PJdS 

I've provided you with the date we've sent the email and the from address on the support ticket 197726880 on your account. At the time of raising the ticket, I emailed the content to the registered email address we have on your account.

I've added another reply to the ticket now which I hope helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
PJdS

Thank You.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @PJdS

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): The fix has been changed to @Gandalf as per message #5.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

PJdS

Despite being sent email promising £75 cheque would be sent within 14 days, on the 7th January I am still awaitng this now 1st February 25 days later!

Please either send cheque or credit my Plusnet account.

Very dissappointed with this 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @PJdS

I'm looking into this with a colleague from our billing team and I'll respond to your ticket shortly regarding this

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mahesh

Hi there,

I have joined plusnet around on 14/02/20 and its truly fantastic service. However as per offer I suppose to get £75 cashback as per joining offer, But I never had any e-mail about £75 cashback.

Please can you tell me how do I get my £75? 

Thank you!!!

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Mahesh, we have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here

If you’re still having trouble, please get back to us and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Mahesh

@Beyhive 

Thanks for your response. I gone through provied link however it is not useful. 

I didn't recived any e-mail about £75 cash back reward, I have joined in the month of Feb 2020 and didnt recived any e-mail about cashback. Help please? That was one criteria that made me choose Plus Net.

Many Thanks!!! :).

TedT
Grafter
Fixes: 3

Hi @Mahesh

As my colleague mentioned on a previous post could I kindly ask your to drop us some account details on a direct message and we can get this checked out for you

Regards

Kev

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Kevin T
 Plusnet Help Team