cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback

pdshornet

£75 Cashback

Hi, I registered as a new customer on the 18th of Jan and eventually had a service activated on the 23rd February. I signed up to a deal with £75 cashback and I expected to receive an email with details of how to claim this, but I can find no record of it. How can I go about claiming the £75? 

7 REPLIES 7
dave501
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: £75 Cashback

Have a look in your junk/spam email folder, mine ended up in the junk folder...

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to my account/ billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
pdshornet

Thanks, but no it isn't in the spam.

cyberdynesc

I think this £75 cashback offer is totally bogus.  Plusnet do everything they possibly can to avoid paying it - including lying.

I signed up on the 4th March and my installation was on 25th March.  After not receiving any cashback email, I contacted them and at first I was told I have to wait becuase it can take up to 20 days after activation.  So, I waited for the 20 days and then contacted them again.  Now they are saying they have to listen to the phone calls because there's no record of any cashback offfer on my account!!  So how will listening to phone calls help?  The cashbacck offer was promised on the website when I signed up - there would not have been any mention of it during the subsequent phone calls.  I think it's just luck of the draw as to whether you get any money out of them.  They are hoping people either didn't notice the cashback offer, forget about it, or give up.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @cyberdynesc, thank you for getting in touch.

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here

If you’re still having trouble, send us a message back and we’ll be happy to help.’

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
cyberdynesc

I have just been told that Plusnet havee no record of cashbacck on my account and they are saying I need to contact Uswitch, but Uswitch are saying it's got nothing to do with them either!  As I said earlier, I believe this cashback offer is a scam.

CB2

I must be one of the lucky ones, I did receive the email and I did receive the debit card, problem was, I signed up for Unlimited Fibre Extra, where it clearly said the reward would be £75, £50 for standard, but my card had £50, I queried this, and was completely fobbed off, more or less said it nothing to do with the advertising of £75 reward for signing up, I apparently need to ask the chap at the other end of the phone, what reward I would get, what absolute tosh, but I’ve taken action, and waiting the result, Looking at the feedback to do with rewards, Plusnet have a lot to answer for, this needs sorting out once and for all, false advertising at best.