Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback

FIXED
atann
Dabbler

Re: £75 Cashback

I received my cashback  email on the 22nd of January and completed the form. But I haven’t received anything in the post. Should I be expecting a cheque or prepaid MasterCard?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry to see that, I can see the reward was processed on 28/1/20 on our side it can take a litle over 30 days in some cases for those to get through so please let us know if that's still not reached you by the end of this week. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
atann
Dabbler

I’ve still received nothing. A case has been opened by another advisor on my account regarding this. He is implying I’ve received a cheque for £70 and cashed it? I’ve not received anything. With the delay and being well over the 30 days now. I don’t really want to have to wait for a cheque too clear, if it ever turns up! Could you possibly send a MasterCard instead? Regards
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting in touch @atann.

I can see my colleague has responded to your open ticket with more information.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
davidtrudiepres

Hello

I have also had the same issue with no cash back email received since joining in February

Please may a staff member contact me to sort this out?

Thanks

David

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @davidtrudiepres, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry you've net heard regarding your cashback reward. I've looked into this for you and although I can't confirm the account specifics via this support channel I've updated a ticket on your account which can be seen here.
If you could please refrain from posting your queries in multiple locations please as it prevents us from helping both you and other customers as swiftly as possible.
I hope this helps.

cyberdynesc

I signed up with Plusnet on 4th March and the actual installation date was 25th March ( 2 weeks ago ) but I still have not received my £75 cashback email.  Please let me know what I havee to do to get my cashback.

AaronH12

My broadband went live on 25th February when should I expect to receive the e-mail from you to enable me to claim my £75 cashback.

Ross4

#metoo

went live 02/03/20. Still no email. Please investigate.

DUCK

Hi Plusnet I have had my broadband for over a month now and have still not received my £75 cashback with the uSwitch offer. I have not received an email and have checked junk mail too. Can you please advise when this can be sorted?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble then please get back to us here with your username and we’ll be happy to help.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DUCK

Hi I have not got an email and it has been longer than 30 days. My username is [Removed].

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, can I just make sure you've tried searching your spam/junkmail folders to see if it's reached there in error?

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DUCK

I have checked spam/junk and I cannot find any emails.
AaronH12

I have checked through the FAQ with no luck, no email anywhere including spam/junk. My username is [Removed]

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).