£75 Cashback

FIXED
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: £75 Cashback

Thanks for getting back to us @zo0lykas,

When you re-contracted with ourselves - was this done over the phone? Were you advised the re-contract included cashback?

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
pete82

Hi

I'd like to know how to claim the £75 cash back. I was activated two days ago though not had an email about claiming.  I signed up via an offer on moneysupermarket.com

Thanks

Pete

jaking747

thats a week now, still no email...

signed up via uswitch, i have a screenshot off the offer.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @pete82,

You'll be sent an email to redeem your cashback within ten working days of your activation date. This will be sent to the contact email address on your account. If the email isn't showing in your inbox after the ten working days, I'd recommend that you check your junk email folder in case the email has been picked up by your spam filter.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @jaking747,

It has been under ten working days since your activation date so your cashback redemption email may not have been sent yet. If you can't see the email in your inbox after the ten working days, please check your junk email folder. If the email has definitely not arrived after the ten working days, please get back in touch on here and we'll chase this up for you.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
jaking747

@EmilyD

Got the cashback email last night and filled in the form.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @jaking747,

Thank you for letting me know that this email has now arrived - I'm glad to hear that's the case. Your cashback reward will arrive within the next 30 days.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
vin333

Hi @EmilyD/ @Gandalf,

I subscribed for Plusnet broadband and the services started from Dec '19. I am yet to receive the £75 cashback mail. I have checked my spam folders as well. No sign of the mail from Plusnet. Please help.

Regards,

Vin333 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting in touch @vin333

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your cashback e-mail yet.

I've created a ticket on your account with a direct link to claim your cashback which you can view by going here.

Once you've done this you'll receive your cashback within 30 days

If you're having issues claiming this we can do this with your permission which you'll need to give us by responding using the link above.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Larapeters77

I switched to PlusNet on Feb 6th and not received the info to claim my cashback offer yet. Please can someone let me know how they went about chasing it up?

THANK YOU!!

Harman110

I have the same problem - checked emails and junk folder as per the help topic but no email and no link. Seen a few posts where you have replied "sorry youre too late" - please can you look into this before its too late.

Thanks 

Larapeters77

Hoping to get a staff member on the case via these messages before I actually have to pick up the phone! I have checked all my folders, I can't see anything... I get all the other emails from PlusNet just fine so don't think I could miss it.

Larapeters77

Actually, I just found it! Too many spam folders to look through. Yay!! I got mine on the 11th.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Harman110,

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry that you've not yet received your cashback reward and for the time that it's taken to pick up your post. I've checked your account and it's showing that the cashback redemption email was sent to your contact email address on the 27th of January. If this isn't showing in your inbox, it might have been filtered into your junk mail folder. Please let us know if you're unable to find this.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you @Larapeters77, I'm glad to hear that you've now been able to redeem your cashback.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team