£75 Cashback

FIXED
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: £75 Cashback

You're more than welcome @anniepatricia39,

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Arash

Hi

My service went live on 3/10/19 and didn't receive a cashback email at all, when I contacted plusnet they came back to me after weeks saying the offer has expired, I'm really surprised by that and the fact that I although I wasn't sent an email there is no redemption for that, I'm new to plusnet and I didn't think I'll need chase this much for simple cashback offer, are you able to assist.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Arash, thank you for getting in touch.

I have taken a further look into the status of your cashback and have provided a more detailed response here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
MargaretC

Hello,
My service went live on 02/10/2019 and I have not received my e-mail to enable me to claim my £75 cashback, i have checked spam and junk folder and no email is there. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @MargaretC 

I've been looking into this and I can see we emailed you in October following your broadband going live with instructions on how to claim this. I've added more detail onto a support ticket you'll be able to view by going Here.

I'm sorry to say that due to the length of time it's been (Over 2 months) I'm afraid the cashback is forfeit as per our terms/FAQs: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
anniepatricia39

Issue closed

aluny82

HI hope this is in the correct place.

I joined 10/12/19 had no email to claim and as im seeing it seems alot of people are having the same problem 

Can you let me know what details you need to get this sorted thanks

Alun

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi aluny82,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your query.

I've sent you an update about the cashback email here, you need take no further action.

Thanks – LF

simonpplf
Grafter

worth pointing out that emails in general are never gaurenteed to arrive, so worth chasing up. Quite novel to receive a cheque these days although you can pay it in with the mobile app 🙂

jaking747

ive just been connected to plus net fibre and was to get £75 cashback as well, never got any email yet ?

aluny82

i had email day after putting this up plus they submitted the claim for me so check is in the post.

hope this helps 

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @jaking747

You should receive an email containing a link to claim your cashback reward, within 10 days of your service being activated. However, if you signed up to Plusnet via a 3rd party, you would need to contact them directly to claim the cashback.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Should you have any further questions, please let us know!

Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
zo0lykas

Hi 

i would like to know how long need wait until i receive email from plustnet with my cashback reward ? nearly 3rd week pass and still nothing, no in the spam or inbox folders.

btw i sign up direcly to plusnet

looking forward
cheers

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @zo0lykas

I am sorry to hear this.

I have now addressed your concerns via a ticket on your account. You can view and respond to the ticket using this link.

Should you have any further questions, please let us know!

Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
zo0lykas

Hi KatieC

i just got replay from plusnet

srsly plusnet make me so mad, they told me give cashback only for new customers, i dont see any where they did mention this, its just a bait, for poor people like me, no details no info, just BAIT !

its last year with them.