Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback

FIXED
andrewgreenwood
Hooked

Re: £75 Cashback

Hi @MasterOfReality I have not received an email yet and it has been 10 days. Thanks
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi @andrewgreenwood double check your junk mail folder (as it has a tendency to slip in there) if not let us know and we'll look at redeeming the offer on your behalf.

andrewgreenwood
Hooked

Hi Optimatts it's not in the spam either
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries @andrewgreenwood I've forwarded a ticket to you via your account here. If you could reply providing your consent, we'll get the offer redeemed on your behalf.

When you reply to the ticket, let us know here on the forums and we'll pick up the request asap.

andrewgreenwood
Hooked

Hi Optimatts
I've replied to the ticket, thanks
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @andrewgreenwood thanks for replying. I've redeemed the offer on your behalf. Your offer should be with you in the next 30 days.

frampone

Hi @Optimatts 

My broadband was enabled on 1st October but I haven't received anything (not even in the spam folder).
I found the offer on uswitch and then registered from your landing page (which clearly stated the 75£ cashback).

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @frampone,

I am sorry to hear you haven't yet received your cashback order and for any inconvenience this has caused. I have looked into this and provided more information here v9ia your account. 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
emilyabrahams

Hello,

My broadband went live on 19/09/2019 however I still haven't received my email for the £75 cashback offer. I joined Plusnet via Money Saving Expert which was advertising the offer. Please can you advise?

Thanks,
Emily
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @emilyabrahams

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I have manually redeemed this for you and provided an update via SMS and ticket which can be viewed here

Kind regards

sgmacphee

Hello,

My broadband went live on 29/10/2019 however I still haven't received my email for the £75 cashback offer. I joined Plusnet via Money Saving Expert which was advertising the offer. Please can you advise?

Username - [Removed]

If you can, please redeem on my behalf.

Thanks,
Stuart

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @sgmacphee, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're still awaiting your cashback redemption email.
I can see my colleague has replied to your other thread regarding the redemption email here
By all means if you don't have the redemption email come Sunday morning then please let us know and we'll happily get this progressed for you.

anniepatricia39

Plusnet - I have had no details whatsover regarding the £75 cashback - can someone look into it please. I signed up directly with you rather than a switching service.

Neil 

Tags (1)
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @anniepatricia39,

You'll be sent an email with details of how to claim your cashback within the first 10 days of your broadband service being activated with us. This will be sent to the contact email address that you provided when you signed up with us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
anniepatricia39

Thanks