Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback

FIXED
wasyl000

Re: £75 Cashback

Hello,

My broadband service went live on the 17th September and I have not received my Cashback reward email. I checked my spam folder and the is nothing there.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @wasyl000, sorry to hear that.

I have auto redeemed your cashback. You should receive it within the next 30 days.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
bov6ff

Hi,
I'm having problems with the cashback as well and I'm being told different this every time I contact plusnet and I'm really feeling disheartened at this point.
First I was told I was going to get a check in the mail, then someone said it was already sent out in August, then I was told first there should be an email which apparently was sent but I never received. I didn't find anything in the spam or bin foldwr either, and I have always received every mail and parcel from royal mail in the past.
If someone looked at my account, they could see I never claimed the cashback... So obviously I never received anything.
Could someone please help me with this issue, because I'm starting to think it was just a way to get me to sign up for plusnet and I'll never actually get it.
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.
Thank you
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @bov6ff , thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues you have had had with your cashback. I've checked over the systems and can see your reward is currently in a 'can be claimed' status. This means it's processed on the system but has not been claimed as of yet. As you've advised you have checked your spam/junk folder and no email is there, we'd be happy to redeem the reward on your behalf if you would like? Once redeemed, this would be sent to your postal address within 30 days.

Let us know how you want to proceed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
frosty8
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Another customer here waiting, no email received in junk folder or otherwise.

Edit: went live 11th September.

bov6ff

Thank you for the reply!
Yes that'd be great if you could redeem it, since I really can't see the email anywhere.
Will I get any sort of notification about the cheque being sent out or anything?
Thanks for your help!
Tags (1)
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@lewisdc I've responded to your comments on the ticket 194650112 and auto-redeemed your cashback now. You'll receive a cheque within the next 30 days.

@frosty8 Your email was sent on 20-Sep-2019 at 00:00. I've however auto-redeemed this and you'll get a reward card within the next 30 days.

@bov6ff That's been redeemed now and you'll get a cheque within 30 days.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
frosty8
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

@Gandalf  Thanks very much.

I had a look back through my deleted junk folder but nothing there, no worries.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@frosty8 no problem, it's odd you've not received the email but at least it's a relatively easy and simple fix our side to issue you the cashback Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
stueyboy5

Hi there, I signed up in August for Broadband as I have also not yet received the link to claim my cashback. Can you take a look for me please?Huh

TIA

S

waydew

I'm having the same issue, broadband went live on 12/9/19 but still haven't received my cashback email.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @stueyboy5 I've checked your account and I can see your broadband service went live on 19/07/19. We emailed you on 25-Jul-2019 at 00:00 from "no-reply@plusnetrewards.com" with instructions on how to claim your cashback. Unfortunately as this wasn't redeemed, I'm afraid the link has expired and the deal is forfeit in line with our cashback process Here.

If you contacted us before the 25th September to chase up the status of your cashback, can you let me know when you did contact us and we'll be happy to investigate further (May need to listen to the call/read the chat).

Hi @waydew Your email was sent on 21-Sep-2019 at 00:01 from the same address. I've auto-redeemed this for you now and you'll receive your cheque within the next 30 days. I hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MileEnd89

Hi my broadband went live with Plusnet on 11/9/19

I have been checking and waiting for the email to claim my £75 cashback but nothing has been sent. Checked inbox & spam folders - Nothing.

Can you chase this up for me? Thanks

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @MileEnd89,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry you've not received any notifications in regards to the redemption of your cashback. I have checked over your account and provided a further response over a detailed support ticket here.

Thanks.

richardshires

My broadband went live on the 23/9, from what I've read I should have received an email within 10 days on how to claim the £75 cash back reward. Please can someone look into this for me as I have not received an email (none in my junk before you ask). 

Many thanks