cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback

FIXED
bryan1

£75 Cashback

My broadband went live on 29/8/19 when should I expect to receive the e-mail from you to enable me to claim my £75 cashback.

120 REPLIES 120
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: £75 Cashback

Hi @byan1

Can you please confirm who you signed up through? 

Did you sign up through Plusnet directly or through a third part such as Quidco, Top Cashback or Money Saving Expert?

Kind Regards

bryan1

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply, I signed up directly with Plusnet on the 12th August 2019. Hope this helps to sort out the problem.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting back to us @bryan1

I've chased this up for you and we've been advised that there was an issue with the offer code you signed up on which is why you haven't received the e-mail to claim your cashback.

We're cleaning up the affected accounts now and you should receive the e-mail within the next 5 to 7 days.

Let us know if you haven't received it by then

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
bryan1

I have still not received the e-mail Sad

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Fix

Hello @bryan1,

Thanks for getting back to us and I am sorry to see that you still haven't received your redemption email. I have looked into this for you and an email was sent on the 18/09/2019. This may have gone into your spam box, none the less I have arranged for this to be resolved and responded via ticket here with further information.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Dr_Evil

Hello Matthew,

I have the exact same issue: 

My fibre broadband went live on 11/09/19, and I haven't received the e-mail from you to enable me to claim my £75 cashback. I found the deal and came through on Uswitch.

Thanks for your help in advance.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Dr_Evil,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your redemption email, we can see this was sent on the 24/09/2019. We have redeemed this for you and you should receive your cash back within 30 days.

Please can you drop me a PM at that time letting me know it has arrived. Smiley

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Dr_Evil

@SammyM wrote:

Hello @Dr_Evil,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your redemption email, we can see this was sent on the 24/09/2019. We have redeemed this for you and you should receive your cash back within 30 days.

Please can you drop me a PM at that time letting me know it has arrived. Smiley

Hi Sammy,

Thank you for your prompt response. I will keep a look out and let you know as soon as arrived. 

Will this be by cheque via post or am I expecting an email?

Thanks

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Dr_Evil - It will be through the post!

Best wishes

Dave

lewisdc

Hi @RandallFlagg ,

My broadband went live on the 17th September '19. I can't see a cashback link in my inbox - please could you assist?

Thanks,

Lewis

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @lewisdc I have had a look into your account to check the status of your cashback.

You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

tashaolivier

Hi, my broadband has recently gone live but I haven’t received an email yet regarding my cash back. Where do I apply for it? I signed up directly through plusnet.
Many thanks
andrewmackinnon

I am having the same problem. Signed up end of august and not received e-mail. I've checked plusnet e-mail and my normal one and checked the junk not received e-mail confirming cashback. Please help

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @tashaolivier It can take up to 10 days from when your broadband service goes live to receive an email to claim your cashback. I can see we emailed you this morning at 00:01. As the cashback is yet to be claimed, to make things easier I've auto-redeemed it now which means you'll get a cheque by post within 30 days.

@andrewmackinnon Your cashback email was sent on 22-Aug-2019 at 00:02. I've also auto-redeemed your cashback so you'll get a cheque within 30 days as well.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet