cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback offer - claim email not received

angza8

£75 Cashback offer - claim email not received

Hi,

I recently followed a link on a MoneySavingExpert webpage which forwarded me to your order webpage. Both webpages mentioned your £75 cashback offer. I placed the respective order and have waited for 10 days after activation of services. I still haven't received the email mentioned in the offer terms and I understand I need this in order to claim the £75 cheque. I've double-checked my mailbox, including the spam/junk folder; no relevant email there.

Could you please assist? 

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: £75 Cashback offer - claim email not received

Sorry to hear this.

We've raised this with the correct people and we'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
angza8

Hi Matthew,

thanks for letting me know and also contacting me under Question 176039544 to inform me that a cheque was issued on the 01/06/18. However, I believe you are referring to a £50 cheque as a good will gesture by one of your colleagues due to failure on your part to deliver the router in time.

I thank you for that, however it is not related in any way to the £75 cheque (or the respective email to claim it) that I mentioned here and which I'm still expecting from you as per your sign-up offer terms.

Could you please have a proper look into this, as days go by and I confirm once again that no relevant email has been received in my mailbox, including the spam/junk folder.

Thank you!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

The cheque Matt is referring to would be from the offer your account was created on.

With regards to the gesture of goodwill I've provided more information here.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
rbsjp

Same issue with me. The customer service were absolutely helpless. I feel like being trapped

angza8

Hi again,

thanks for offering to help, however this is still not resolved.

You contacted me under Question 176039544 to inform me that a cheque was issued on the 01/06/18 and these can take up to 14 days to arrive and Gandalf clarified here that "The cheque Matt is referring to would be from the offer your account was created on".

So, having received my mail today, I can confirm once again that no £75 cheque has been received.

In the meantime, I have been contacted under Question 176230694 and was advised that you have refunded £50 to the card used for the order. This would have resolved the issue if the refund was for the advertised offer amount of £75 to which I signed up for.

Could you please have a look into this and provide a refund for the right amount?

Thank you!

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @angza8 

I can confirm that these two amounts of £50 & £75 are separate. 

The information on the ticket that @Gandalf sent you is not instead of the Cashback cheque. 

I'm really sorry that you have still not received this - i will raise the issue back to our escalation team to inform them and ask what we will do to progress this now.

Thanks for making us aware 

Alisdair