cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback email not received

Anna28

£75 Cashback email not received

Hi there..

My fibre broadband went live more than 10 working days ago and I am yet to receive the cashback email to claim my £75..

I have checked my inbox and junk and definitely haven't received it - please can you send me the link so I can claim?

Also, there is clearly something wrong with how you generate these emails as this forum is awash with similar queries dating back to 2014 - maybe it is time for a change to your processes?

I have just sent a DM via Twitter as your webchat is offline (which I understand to ensure the safety of staff during the pandemic) but received an automated response, which is why I have now written within this forum.  

Thanks in advance

Anna

2 REPLIES 2
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: £75 Cashback email not received

Hi there @Anna28,  we have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send me a private message with your account username and I will be happy to help.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
Anna28

Re: £75 Cashback email not received

Hi Jess

Did you read my message? I haven’t received the email and more than 10 working days has passed.

Please arrange for the email to be sent out.

Thanks