cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£70 reward card email missing

Pn
Hooked

£70 reward card email missing

I have been told that my signup deal with you did not include a rewards card. This is incorrect.

I clicked through from the deal on the Which website on 29/6/22, which was offering a £70 reward. The deal that the site said ended 06/7/22.

At 3.10 on 29/6/22 I used the Chat because the reward amount was not showing on the Checkout. I was told I would receive it as I had used the special offer link. I was also told that I could choose when the service would begin by selecting a start date on the order form. In other words the date it went live was not an issue, the sign up date was.

As I was going to be out of the country from 2/7/11 to 11/7/2, I selected 14/7/22 so I would be back and ready to deal with any problems if they arose.

The phone switch happened on 13/7/2022. The broadband was supposed to happen on 14/07/2022, but there was a problem which was fixed by phone on 15/7/22.

I knew the reward card email does not arrive immediately so I gave it time. I then had a series of attempted phone/chat/forum interactions over the months where I was told  … to wait till after my first bill… to give it a bit more time…they couldn’t tell me why I wasn’t receiving the email… that I should contact Which … and finally that my contract did not include a reward card!!

I was not able over the last few months to give this issue my full attention so my contact with Plusnet has been intermittent, but I hope now that I have given you all the details you will sort out the problem and ensure I receive the £70 owed to me.

Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES 8
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: £70 reward card email missing

Thank you for getting in touch @Pn. I have reviewed the account this evening and have logged a response via a support ticket, which can be accessed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 516

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from My Order to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Pn
Hooked

Your response....
"I've reviewed your account today and I can see that the account isn't eligible for a reward card at this time. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused."

Please tell me which bit of the process you are saying did not work. As you can see from my description, I not only followed the correct process but also checked it with your Chat team.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Ah ok so I have checked this @Pn and the previous reply was right. The only thing I can think of when you went through the which website is:

- The incorrect deal was applied at sign up

- You used a VPN or Private Browsing when signing up

- The cookies and caches weren't properly cleared before sign up

I have updated the ticket for you though for you to see on your account by going on the link that @TheMightyAJ sent previously

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Pn
Hooked

I have posted a message to your ticket system - I checked with your Chat and they assured me I was okay even though I was telling them the £70 was not showing in the Checkout. Which I have told you before - I should not have to be spending all this time chasing this.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've added a potential resolution on to the ticket if you can have a look for me please? Smiley

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Pn
Hooked

Thanks for sorting it - just posted to find out a few more details

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Just replied now @Pn. If all is sorted now, I will close it from our side.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team