Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£70 Quidco cashback declined

BexReviewer
Hooked

£70 Quidco cashback declined

Hi

I've recently received an email saying my £70 cashback has been declined by Plusnet. This also means that the £20 cashback Quidco were offering in addition to the Plusnet offer was also declined, so I've lost out on £90 in total - not happy about this!

My order didn't track initially so I sent Quidco all the screenshots I had luckily taken at the time, this was sent to Plusnet, but my cashback was still declined.

At the time of joining there were other suppliers with better value upfront deals, so the cashback offers were my main reason for signing up with Plusnet, but now I've ended up paying more!

5 REPLIES 5
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: £70 Quidco cashback declined

Hi Bex,

I'm afraid that Cashback can't be utilised in conjunction with any other offers as per Quidco's terms and conditions as well as our own.

Please follow the link for Quidco's terms here:

https://www.quidco.com/plusnet-broadband/

Plusnets Terms can be found here also:

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

'If you attempt to sign-up for multiple Plusnet Rewards you'll only be entitled to one reward (normally the last one that's selected) and we reserve the right to refuse to provide any Plusnet Rewards if we think you're deliberately trying to obtain multiple rewards.'

Due to the the information you have provided I'm afraid we would be unable to assist in this matter.

If you need us for anything else please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Thank you.

BexReviewer
Hooked

Hi

Thank you for your response. However the Quidco offer was a BONUS, designed to be used in conjunction with cashback form various broadband providers, of which at least half a dozen were listed including Plusnet, SKY and BT). The bonus had to be activated first before clicking through to the Plusnet site. Quidco have also since had other offers like this. So I was not going against it's terms and conditions, the reason why I didn't get it's £20 bonus was because Plusnet didn't track and was declined when I put in a claim.

I am annoyed that my cashback has been declined when I see that others on the forum (helped by @Gandalf) seem to have successfully been paid. The screenshots I took at the time and submitted when I put in a claim, confirmed the tracking, even though it didn't come through as tracked on my activity page.

Contrary to your response, I was not attempting to sign up for multiple Plusnet rewards - only the ONE  Plusnet £70 cashback plus the Quidco bonus, which was a bonafide top-up offer, so I take exception to the suggestion/accusation that I was 'deliberately' trying trying to do so.

To top it all my Plusnet download speed is only ever around 17-18Mbps (even when sitting next to the router), and this afternoon went down to 5Mbps, well below the 25-36Mb mentioned when I signed up.  I came back to Plusnet this year, but overall am not feeling a happy returning Plusnet customer at the moment!

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

I've asked a colleague to see what we can do but I can't make any promises I'm afraid

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
BexReviewer
Hooked

Hi - as it has been six weeks since your reply I wondered if there was any progress with my complaint.

Thank you.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @BexReviewer,

I’m sorry for the long delay in response if regards to a solution for you on this post.

Due to the information in this query been account specific I have raised a ticket on your account in response to the cashback query which you can find here:

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=182062080

Hope this helps.