cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£70.70 Topcashback declined after 2-3 weeks, help!

iqramhafezji
Dabbler

£70.70 Topcashback declined after 2-3 weeks, help!

Hi Everyone
When i purchase my telephone, fibre etc, i went through topcashback.co.uk. i was eligible for £70.70, for couple of weeks my topcashback account showed me £70.70 is pending. Now it says declined by merchant. Please if anyone know how to resolve this please help me.
Plusnet Account Username: iqramhafezji
Plusnet invoice No: 40650869
Plusnet Service I.D: 02151336
Date: 12 Apr 2013
Topcashback Order I.D: 2123187
Retailer: Plusnet Broadband
Purchase Amount: £24.98
Cash Back Amount: £70.70 (now it says 0.00)

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON TOPCASHBACK WEBSITE:
This transaction has progressed to payable status at 0.00. This usually means that the merchant has marked this transaction as being ineligible for cashback.

Thank you
Zahida Hafezji
7 REPLIES 7
All4One
Grafter

Re: £70.70 Topcashback declined after 2-3 weeks, help!

Excuse me for asking but have you tried contacting topcashback for any information regarding the issue? Smiley
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
Have a read over this post: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112065.0.html
If you've been through there and still aren't sure about your cashback then there's a link to contactus.plus.net so we can investigate.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
iqramhafezji
Dabbler

hi chris & all4one
i filed missing cash back claim at topcashback. I just don't get it why would I get declined, I've got a full package, i've stuck to all the rules. i wish things would of been simple. i clicked on the linked in the post chris recommended, i gave all the detail the support team. response i got  is quoted follows below:
"Dear Mrs Hafezji,
Thank you for your query regarding your cashback.
Unfortunately, we don't handle any of the cash back offers provided by topcashback.com.
I have looked on their site and would suggest your best action to take would be to raise a support ticket to them through the website.
I have attached the link for this below:
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/Help/24
Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net if we can be of further assistance.
Kind regards,
[removed]

thank you for helping chris & all4one
Zahida hafezji
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim): CSA name removed from text and image as per the forum rules.]
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I'll flag this up with our marketing team.
iqramhafezji
Dabbler

hi chris
Im just going to have to wait with topcashback response. i will appreciate anything you do to help this process.

thank you for responding to my query & helping me out.
iqramhafezji
Dabbler

I just got an email from someone in the community, asking me if I received my cashback. So I thought I'll just answer the question here as I don't know how to write back to you directly. Yes, all has been sorted and my cashback is on payable for £70, so it's ready to be claimed.

Thank you to everyone in the community and plusnet staff tried helping me out, hands down best customer service regardless of problems or not, always very polite.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Great news, thanks for letting us know and really glad it's all sorted.