Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£65 cashback - No email

rowers10

£65 cashback - No email

Hi,

My services with Plusnet went live on 08th November 2018

However I have not received an email about my £65 cashback cheque? This was the main reason I choose this provider. I have checked my email and junk mail folder but have not received any confirmation from plusnet.

Can someone please review and advise when this email will be sent?

Thanks,
3 REPLIES 3
fsdada
Dabbler

Re: £65 cashback - No email

Hi

I am having exactly the same issue. My broadband went live on the same day. A customer representative has just messaged me this:

As we don't have any cashback requests on our records it does sound like you requested this through an affiliate. 

What does that even mean? It was a phone call where I moved over to Plusnet. This is simply not good enough. I am very angry about this. I was phoned by Plusnet out of the blue, and enticed to switch over with the promise of Fibre broadband for the minimum 34mb and a £50 cashback reward. I have not yet received either of this things. Our internet is slower than 34mb and now your wriggling out of the cashback deal.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @rowers10,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry you have not received your cashback cheque, I appreciate it was a factor in you joining us. Please accept our apologies for any delay in you getting this.

I have looked further into your query, and responded here.

If you have any further questions, do let us know.

Thanks - LF

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @fsdada

I am deeply sorry to hear you are having a similar issue with your cashback. I can see my colleague has responded to your ticket earlier today.

You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.