cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£60 Top Cashback Declined

Truewomanthurso

£60 Top Cashback Declined

Has anyone recently had top cashback declined recently? My appeal has been rejected as Plusnet claim not done through Top Cashback. I am certain I did proceed through them. Currently feeling rather cheated, whilst I appreciate cashback isn't guaranteed it seems very suspicious that it's been refused!

Received following from Top Cashback:

Hi there,

After looking into your claim further for you, I am sorry to tell you that your claim has been declined as the network has not identified ourselves as the last referral to the merchant’s site and this transaction.

As I am sure you can appreciate, if we have not been identified as the last referral, the merchant does not pay the cashback to ourselves so we are unable to pass this back onto you. Unfortunately, as this is the nature of cashback, we cannot guarantee that you will always be successful in retrieving your cashback, although we do strive to recover as many as the missing claims as we can.

Please be assured that we have tried our hardest to recover your expected cashback for this claim by exploring all channels with no success.

I am very sorry that we were unable to claim your expected cashback for you on this occasion and we are as disappointed as you on this decision.

I hope future transactions run smoothly for you in the future.
1 REPLY 1
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: £60 Top Cashback Declined

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still