cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£60 Cashback not received

momoko

£60 Cashback not received

Hi there

I'm experiencing the same issue like many other users here. I haven't received any communication from the sign up date regarding to the cashback which was an element of the contract I signed into. I would be appreciated if someone would be able to advise what is going wrong and when will I receive it.

I signed up to Plusnet on 10 August 2019 via Compare the Market website if I remember right. The original booking with the engineer was on 22 Aug, but nobody turned up on the day. I then was told by the customer service that for some reason the order didn't go through. So they manually push the order through and rescheduled the engineer visit to 6 September, and eventually my broadband was activated on that day.

I can confirm that I have checked all my email account, my plusnet email account, including spam, and no email has been received on this subject, only general communication like internet speed or informing the appointment date etc.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: £60 Cashback not received

Thanks for getting in touch @momoko

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your cashback redemption e-mail.

I can see this was sent to you but to speed things up I've redeemed it on your behalf and you should receive it within 30 days.

If you haven't received it after then let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Dabby123
Hooked

Hello, 

I am having the same issue as the person above and it seems a lot of Plusnet customers have also had the same issue. 

I signed up to the broadband deal which included a £60 cash back however I am still yet to recieve this as I never received the email from Plusnet to follow the link for this offer. 

To be honest I am very disappointed with the lack of customer service at Plusnet. 

I have enquired about my £60 cash back several times now since I signed up in late September and all I keep getting told is to wait for the email or the customer service team is extremely dismissive and have even been so rude as to cut off the chat before they have resolved my query. 

If this could be sorted out for me I would appreciate it. 

Dabby123
Hooked

Just to add to the below. 

I have now spoke to 4 different customer service advisers at Plusnet tonight. 

2 of which on the online chat cut me off before even given me a resolution to my query. 

One man on the phone who said he would look into it and would call me back but instead replied back on a question opened up on my account - to which he had the audacity to state that on the phone he told me the email was sent on October 2nd and that was it. 

I replied asking for proof/screenshot that the email was sent to me on this day but no response, surprise. 

Then I rang again to which the final customer service advisor said that the email was sent on October 2nd and offered me £18.99 to cover my next months bill although there is a big difference between £60 and £18.99. 

However I am still waiting for a screenshot or proof that the email was sent to me on October 2nd because no one seems to be willing to give this to me which leads me to believe that Plusnet is lying and infact did not send me this email and don't want to deal with the hassle. 

I have attached screenshots of all the emails I have received from Plusnet including the only email I received on October 2nd which was an advertisement email and not my cash back email. 

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Dabby123, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm really sorry for the issues you've had with your account and the cashback. I've taken a look into this for you and provided an update here

Let us know how you wish to proceed

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Dabby123
Hooked

Hello @abails0105,

I have responded to your update of my issue using the link you provided in the below comment and have accepted your resolution offer. However I am yet to receive a response from yourself on how this offer will be given to me and how long this will take.

If you could please provide the details it would be appreciated as I would like this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Dabby123,

I can see Alice has responded via your open complaint ticket here - give us a nudge if you need further assistance.

Thanks.