Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£60 Cashback Not Received

Dabby123
Hooked

£60 Cashback Not Received

Hello, 

I signed up to the broadband deal which included a £60 cash back however I am still yet to recieve this as I never received the email from Plusnet to follow the link for this offer. 

To be honest I am very disappointed with the lack of customer service at Plusnet. 

I have enquired about my £60 cash back several times now since I signed up in late September and all I keep getting told is to wait for the email or the customer service team is extremely dismissive and have even been so rude as to cut off the chat before they have resolved my query. 

If this could be sorted out for me I would appreciate it. 

6 REPLIES 6
Dabby123
Hooked

Re: £60 Cashback Not Received

Just to add to the below. 

I have now spoke to 4 different customer service advisers at Plusnet tonight. 

2 of which on the online chat cut me off before even given me a resolution to my query. 

One man on the phone who said he would look into it and would call me back but instead replied back on a question opened up on my account - to which he had the audacity to state that on the phone he told me the email was sent on October 2nd and that was it. 

I replied asking for proof/screenshot that the email was sent to me on this day but no response, surprise. 

Then I rang again to which the final customer service advisor said that the email was sent on October 2nd and offered me £18.99 to cover my next months bill although there is a big difference between £60 and £18.99. 

However I am still waiting for a screenshot or proof that the email was sent to me on October 2nd because no one seems to be willing to give this to me which leads me to believe that Plusnet is lying and infact did not send me this email and don't want to deal with the hassle. 

I have attached screenshots of all the emails I have received from Plusnet including the only email I received on October 2nd which was an advertisement email and not my cash back email.

It's very upsetting to be basically told by Plusnet that I am lying when I am showing proof of all the emails that I have received since becoming a Plusnet member and have not been given proof back that the £60 cash back email was sent to me. 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Near duplicate post released from Spam Filter and subsequently removed.
Mittins

Seems a familiar theme here and to be honest has set alarm bells ringing that perhaps I’ve made the wrong choice coming back to Plusnet.
Come on, there is obviously something wrong here Plusnet, sort out a proper resolution for people that are owed what we have signed up for.
Dabby123
Hooked

If I knew that I would've had this much hassle to try to claim the cash back offer that was used to entice customers to sign up then I would've saved myself the trouble and gone with a more reputable internet provider. 

I will definitely be ending my contract at Plusnet as soon as possible if this is the way that I am going to be treated and will be cautioning my friends and family to avoid Plusnet like the plague! 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for your post @Dabby123

I can see my colleague has responded to your other post regarding this and they've also taken personal ownership of this for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Dabby123
Hooked

Hi @MatthewWheeler,

I have responded to your colleague who offered me a resolution to my problem however I have not yet had a response back on how this resolution will be given to me.

Could you please chase this up as I would like for this situation to be resolved.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Dabby123, thanks for getting back in touch.

Your support ticket was updated this morning with the most up to date information

Let us know if you need anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team