Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cashback

davidmulho1980
Hooked

£50 cashback

Here I am again,
I joined plusnet on 18 May 2019 with the promise of a £50 sign up bonus within 30 days. I have had several promises from plusnet via these forums saying it’s a third party company and it’s not plusnets fault. Unfortunately I don’t find that acceptable as I joined plusnet not a third party company. Having looked through the forums I can see this is a regular complaint of plusnet customers with emails being sent to spam folders etc. The latest email told me I’d have had it 7 days from 11 July after joining you in May!!! Funnily enough it’s still not arrived. Although it is only £50 it was an offer that you were making when I signed up and rather than repeated excuses how about actually just sending me it or compensating me in some way?? More than happy with the broadband service and all your quick responses to enquiries but this is beyond a joke now

Your in forever waiting
David
7 REPLIES 7
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: £50 cashback

Thanks for your post @davidmulho1980.

The usual process is for us to ask for you to call the card provider, however, given the ongoing nature of this issue I have requested that the team call you to get this issue resolved.

With it being so late in the evening today, they'll give you a call on Monday and resolve the issue.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to call them on your behalf to chase this up.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this matter.

davidmulho1980
Hooked

Why have I had to wait from May?? You are the 4th customer service agent who said they would resolve this for me. Putting it in the hands of the 3rd party company who haven’t delivered it isn’t good customer service. I am a customer of plusnet and nobody else.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @davidmulho1980, thanks for getting back in touch.

I am sorry for the issues you have had with your cashback. I'm afraid as our cashback is through a third party we're unable to chase this directly for you. However, I can see my colleague has emailed the relevant people to request they give you a call on Monday to save you having to continually chase.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
davidmulho1980
Hooked

After a message three weeks ago telling me a 7-10 wait, today I get another email asking for my address then a further email telling me they have a problem with their suppliers and there will be another 7-10 day wait. I’ve only been waiting since May!!!! Very good tactics to make sure people get to bothered to actually bother following up the shambolic customer service
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi David,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I can see that my colleague picked this up for you on Friday via a ticket here. My understanding having read that ticket is that Purecard should have contacted you today - is that the email(s) that you're referring to? Did Purecard email you directly? I'm unable to see any other updates on your account that relate to a 7-10 day delay?

Best wishes

Dave

davidmulho1980
Hooked

I would imagine it was purecard, as I have stated previously though, I am not a customer of purecard, I took a contract with plusnet and surely you should be responsible for your third party contractors and not me having to chase it up??? I know in my line of business I wouldn’t have my customers chasing up my own third party contractors. Come on guys it’s only £50 but it’s principle time after waiting since MAY!!! This is the email i received today

“Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email and the confirmation of your details.

Unfortunately there has been a delay with our card supplier due to unforeseen circumstances, this is why you have not yet received your card.

If you do not receive your card within a further 7-10 working days please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us”
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @davidmulho1980.

I agree that the situation is far from ideal and I can assure you that we're doing everything we can get to this resolved as soon as possible for you.

If you still haven't received the card after the timescales mentioned above let us know and we'll escalate this further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team