Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cashback

FIXED
carolmc57
Hooked

Re: £50 cashback

It was through Quotezone which is a comparison site through Quidco where your deal includes £50 cash back as detailed on all the links and the attached screenshot
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @michael62, I have requested this for you here.

michael62

Hi Thanks Mads , 

Apparently Plusnet  will now send me a cheque for £50 . Although this was sent to a personnel email ,  I don;t know what help it is for others. Only that you should   persevere  with requesting a cashback . Shame really as it should be a relative straightforward process for all. 

good luck everyone . 

carolmc57
Hooked

Any news?

Saltariva
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi @carolmc57

Thank you for the information. I'm sorry you have not yet received your cashback. I have raised this with the relevant department and we will be in touch once we have further information.

However, please do not hesitate to get back in touch if we can be of further assistance.

carolmc57
Hooked

How do i email or message myself through my account? It seems a long way to get an answer. Have you raised a ticket on my account? Or can I?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there @carolmc57, this was a internal message that we are getting track of for you and will update you via a ticket once we receive one.

michael62

so far haven't had a cheque yet . hope its not a false promise ?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there @michael62, as advised it can take up to 60 days for it to arrive. Please take this into consideration.

fsdada
Dabbler

Hi,

I recently signed up to Plusnet on the condition of the £50 cashback. It's been 10 working days since connection and not received the email confirm cashback. The offer was stated over the phone when I moved over from BT to Plusnet

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @fsdada, before we can chase this up on our side can you make sure you've checked the spam/junkmail and deleted items folders in your email to see if the message might have reached there by mistake? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
fsdada
Dabbler

Yes Adam, I have checked this and no email.

Thanks

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK thanks. Could you send me a PM with your username please? Please update this thread when you have.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
michael62

For the benefit of others , The Reply From Mads at plusnet. Is the cash back cheque can take 60 days to process. 

Don't see why that plusnet doesn't want everyone to benefit directly by given this information out. The rules are very clandestine and secretive. It's if they are purposely trying to make it as difficult as possible. 

How about plusnet . 

If you advertise a £50 cashback , 

Make it clear and simple as possible . Otherwise you look as though you are deliberately trying to prevent people claiming ?

fsdada
Dabbler

Done, I've just messaged you