Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cashback

FIXED
edocaster

£50 cashback

Hello Plusnet,

I signed up for fibre broadband on 7 July, and the uSwitch offer showed a £50 cashback incentive. Broadband was activated on 23 July, but since then I've received no e-mail about the cashback.

Please have a look at whether this needs to be chased up.

Many thanks,

Edocaster

58 REPLIES 58
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: £50 cashback

Hi @edocaster,

A warm welcome to Plusnet and the forums,

Sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with our cash back process,

I have done a bit of digging on your account and have left a ticket here - https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=180759355- for you to look over.

Kind regards - Maddy

edocaster

Hi Maddy - thanks for chasing this up. Hopefully the e-mail will come through soon.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @edocaster,

Our marketing team has come back to us and advised that you should expect your redemption email for the cashback within the next week.

I am sorry you've had issues in receiving this but please let us know if you have any further problems.

- Warwick 

edocaster

Hi - thanks for looking at this. But I've still received no e-mail about the cashback. Would you mind chasing this up further? Many thanks.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Fix

Hello @edocaster

We're really sorry to hear that you haven't received your cashback redemption email. 

We are aware that there have been some issues with our automated system sending out our correspondence. Due to this our Marketing Team are sending emails to all customers impacted within the next 7-14 working days.

Please feel free to get back in touch if you do not receive correspondence within this time frame.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
edocaster

Thanks. The e-mail arrived today. So all should be good now.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @edocaster, I am glad to hear it has all been sorted and you have received the email. Please feel free to get back in touch with us should you require further assistance - Wakas

michael62

Hi , 

I haven't had an email about £50 cashback yet .  I signed up in early October 2018 . I have scrolled through my inbox but haven't found any emails regarding this ? Has anyone a solution to how to resolve this .

Many thanks 

Michael 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @michael62, can you please check through your junk/spam folders as well. If you still cant find, please let us know so we can investigate further.

michael62

Nothing in my Spam box , checked all emails that were sent , nothing relating to cashback unfortunately 

carolmc57
Hooked

Hi,

I also haven't received an email about the £50 cashback i was offered on joining on 11/10/18.

Please could you let me know what to do?

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @michael62

Thanks for getting back in touch and I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your cashback redemption email.

I have looked into this and responded here

Please get back in touch if you have any issues.

@carolmc57

Please could you indicate how you signed up for your services? if this was through our website or if you used an affiliate site such as Quidco, Topcashack etc

Thanks.

michael62

Hi , Warwick 

That unfortunately isn't very helpful ? 

I have not received an email on the 17/10/2018 at 00.17am . I already stated that I had checked all my inboxes. You may have sent one , but that doesn't mean I have received it ? 

Posting a reply privately , without an option to reply is not very helpful either. 

Why are you making claiming back the cashback so difficult , this just devalues your company

Please can you just sort this out without having to make a song a dance about it . 

carolmc57
Hooked

It was through Quotezone which is a comparison site through Quidco where your deal includes £50 cash back as detailed on all the links and the attached screenshot