cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cashback

skelly

£50 cashback

Yep, yet another customer who has been deprived of the introductory £50 cashback. My service commenced on 9 October but no email was received with instructions on claiming cashback. On making enquiries I was advised that the email may have gone to my spam/junk accounts. Therefore no payment would be made. As I had been receiving emails from plusnet dealing with a number of queries on my account which had always  gone to my named account I never thought to look in the junk folder. These were emails received from the start of October to the start of January past. From reviewing other complainants it is clear that many have also suffered under the same arrangement. Why wasn't I warned or informed about this possibility ?

Am now considering my options but it is clear that I am not the only one suffering from this very shoddy treatment from "friendly" plusnet.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: £50 cashback

Welcome to the community forums @skelly

I'm sorry to hear your cashback e-mail was caught in your junk mail folder.

The 2 month timeframe to redeem your cashback is explained within our Cashback FAQ's here

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet