cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cashback

xl5

£50 cashback

Well its been over 10 days and still no email from plusnet regarding my £50.00 cashback.  Sad
As Quoted from Chris Purvey from Plusnet
"Existing Customer Re-contract:
•  Re-contracted for Cash after 28.01.15 – Automatically received within 60 days.
•  Re-contracted for the voucher offer, - Email sent within 10 days of the new contract activating. Follow the directions on the email and you will receive within 30days."
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: £50 cashback

Hi xl5,
It's already been escalated on ticket 109328064 so please keep an eye out for notification updates.
Sorry about the delay, we'll get this resolved for you soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
xl5

I was told i will not be getting my £50.00 because i did not actually say to the plusnet agent the words "i want my £50.00 cashback" at the time of renewing my contract over the phone. It really is poor customer service, i telephoned plusnet at the time and asked for the latest offer they had online which i saw included the £50.00 cashback thinking that was it but apparently if you do not mention the £50.00 cashback you will not get it!!!!
It is an absolute rip off and disgrace.
I was even given the cashback code in my membership emails but plusnet have now turned me down and reneged on their promise  Angry
This was the email i received before being turned down,  it clearly shows i was entitled to it as it had been actioned???
Dear Mr Palmer,
Thanks for your enquiry, we are now escalating this ticket to the correct department for this to be actioned.
Please don't hesitate to contact us again regarding your account

[internal]
Customer SID - *******
Promo code - 1516affcash4
Reason for escalation - Cashback redemption e-mail not received (10 days after activation)
KBMS process followed - Yes
Cashback tracker checked - Yes
Action required - Send customer the redemption e-mail (Customer not on cashback tracker)
Kind regards,
link:csa removed

adie:red removed csa name as per link:rules]
markshaw

Hi
I am still waiting for my £50 and my renewal was back at the end of August .. seems that the agent has amnesia when telling you that it can be up to 60 days as I have now just been told in a chat window ..
Agent: "it can take up to 60 days to reach you so you should have that by the end of this month, as it was offered on 27th August" ..  Angry
Seems that there is a opportunity for staff training here
xl5

Hi,
Mine was due from July 5th, i think they hope you will either forget or they'll just renege on their promise!  Angry
aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

Guy at work was telling us today how hard he had to argue to get the cash back.
xl5

Plusnet staff seemed to have abandoned this thread, i suppose that is the norm when there's no explanation  Crazy
jimbo121
Dabbler

When I renewed my contract I negotiated one with all the benefits a 'new' customer was getting which is certainly a lot more than existing customers get offered, I was also entitled to a £75 Amazon voucher but this took three months of e-mails and phone calls to finally arrive, thought I would treat myself to something nice but the Mrs had other ideas ie, kitchen waste bin/food blender, I think you will receive your offer but maybe have to wait for it.
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi xl5,
From looking into your account for further investigation into this issue I can see that this has now been resolved as cashback was not mentioned on the call we further investigated for you and the cashback escalation ticket was raised because your details were not on the tracker.
This was then looked upon by our marketing who found that you had no attachment for the cashback and subsequently found you were not offered this.