cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cashback offer?

brownc1962

£50 cashback offer?

I signed up to Plusnet at the end of December because of the £50 cash back incentive. According to the FAQ section I was supposed to receive an email with a link to claim the cashback within 10 days of my broadband being activated but it still hasn't arrived. I've checked my spam folder and no luck.

Anyone having similar issues? Just spent 35 mins stuck in a queue on the phone to the cashback helpline you're supposed to call, without anyone answering. So frustrating!

Thank you 😊

2 REPLIES 2
EH206

Re: £50 cashback offer?

Hi there, I signed up in December and just like you I have not received any cash back or e.mails about it. I contacted chat twice and was told that 2 e.mails had been sent and to look in my spam folder, guess what- no e.mails. Don’t look forwards to ringing customer rewards team if I have to wait ages for them to answer. Hope you are successful.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: £50 cashback offer?

Welcome to the community forums @brownc1962

I've tracked your cashback and I can see we sent you the e-mail on the 29-Dec-2017 00:16

To make things easier for you I've redeemed it from our side so you'll receive your cheque within 30 days.

@EH206

It looks like you've claimed your cashback this morning?

You'll receive your cheque within 30 days too.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet