cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cashback offer no email received

FIXED
judepearse

£50 cashback offer no email received

I signed up to Plusnet telephone & broadband in October. When I clicked through to Plusnet the offer showed that I would receive £50 cashback after signing up. This was also confirmed by an Plusnet advisor I spoke to shortly after. I was told that I would receive an email with a link- that I would just need to click on the link in the email and then Plusnet would send a cheque through the post. However, 10 days has passed since my Plusnet service started and I haven't received the email. Please can someone let me know what to do. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: £50 cashback offer no email received

Fix

Hi there. I've had a look into this and it seems that your account was signed up through an affiliate (TopCashBack).

If you definitely didn't go through TCB but went directly through our site it's likely there was a TCB cookie on the device you were using at the time which meant that the sale attributed to them.

I'd raise a claim with TCB to investigate this. Let us know how it goes. -Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
judepearse

ok thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems. Once you've raised the claim it generally can take about 30 days for a response.

But let us know if it's any longer than that or if there are any issues at all.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet