cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cashback e-mail hasn't been received...

kris214

£50 cashback e-mail hasn't been received...

Hi. I've yet to receive the e-mail relating to my £50 cashback. Do I have to wait 2 days after my line and broadband has been setup or 2 days after ordering?
Many thanks.
Kris.
10 REPLIES 10
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: £50 cashback e-mail hasn't been received...

Hi Kris,
I've checked your account, the £50 cashback offer is not eligible on fibre products.
You can view the terms of the cashback offer <a href="http://www.plus.net/packages/">here</a> at the bottom of the page.
Chris
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I don't think that is at all clear. How is someone who is not familiar with Plusnet products supposed to know that Plusnet Extra and Plusnet Extra Fibre are totally different products and not the same thing on different types of connection? That page needs to be amended urgently to make it clear it doesn't apply to Fibre.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We'll have a discussion with the relevant team regarding this, through the sign up process on the website it does not state that the cashback offer is available on fibre.
Chris
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

So if the original poster had signed up for Extra and then moved to Fibre he would have got the £50 cashback  Crazy
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No, It is only for new customers, so whatever the initial sign-up package is.
I certainly understand your point, this is why we are discussing this with the relevant team.
Chris
adie:quote
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: Oldjim
So if the original poster had signed up for Extra and then moved to Fibre he would have got the £50 cashback  Crazy

Misread this, thought you was saying from fibre to extra, so yes, you would receive the cashback offer as the initial sign up qualify's for the offer.
Apologies, you were spot on.
Chris
kris214

Just before I tapped order button it stated I'd receive an email within 2 days with a claim form to get £50 cash back! That's the only way I knew about it as there was no mention of it on the fibre products page, only when I was about to complete the order!
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Hmm, no comment!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Strange, did you go through the signup journey for a standard ADSL account and then upgrade? We've just been through the process on our live website and also on our staging platform and don't get that at all.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
kris214

I'm not sure to be honest, all I remember was I tapped an option to have fibre at an extra £10 per month and then just before I completed it mentioned the £50 cash back thing.