cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cash back

davidmulho1980
Hooked

£50 cash back

Hi guys, unfortunately me back again. I have previously spoken with a number of you csc agents who were very pleasant and professional but I’m still in the same position. My last correspondence was as follows :-

Dear Mr Mulholland,

Thanks for getting in touch. That's great to hear.

If you ever need anything further please feel free to reach out to us via our social media support channels or our community forum.

We'll be more than happy to help.

We hope that you're satisfied with the resolution we came to.

You can find our Complaints Code of Practice here should you require further information:
https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/
Kind regards,

Matt L

I’ve received the email to claim my £50 which I completed and sent back over 10 days ago and still heard nothing.
Due to the fact I had spent so much time and effort trying to track this down and being told it would be expedited and passed up the chain it’s getting to be a bit of a joke. I still have no idea if I’m looking for a £50 cheque or an email with some kind of voucher. This is the only bad encounter I have had with the whole sign up process and apart from this am a very happy customer. Could anyone please find out what’s going on?? Although £50 isn’t a massive sum of money it was offered as part of the sign up deal and I’m now seeing if I’d waited two weeks it would be £75 I’d no doubt be chasing.

Kind regards
David
1 REPLY 1
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: £50 cash back

Hi @davidmulho1980

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear that have had issues with your reward.

I can see that you redeemed your reward via the email sent to you on 19th June, from this point we advise you to allow up to 30 days for your reward to arrive.

This will be a pre-paid debit card sent out to you in the post.

I do apologise for any delays you have experienced and assure you that your £50 reward will arrive soon.