Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cash back?

FIXED
mike1973
Hooked

Re: £50 cash back?

Thank you EmilyD

This has now been dealt with. Thanks to you and the team for your understanding and help
clare_t

Hello. I haven't received my email for the £50 cashback. Please can you let me know what I should do?
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @clare_t

Thanks for getting in touch.

The cashback email will normally be sent within 30 days of your account going live. I can see that your order is still in progress and is due to be activated on 11/09/18. Once this is up and running I'd expect to see your cashback email follow suit.

Best wishes,

Dave

clare_t

Thanks for the help Dave @RandallFlagg. Do I have 2 months from the time I receive the voucher to claim it or is it two months from the date I sign up, when does the clock start please?

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @clare_t

Thanks for getting back in touch.

You have 2 months from when your first service activates with Plusnet. Once your orders complete on 11/09/2018 the clock would start.

If you have any further questions, we're here to help.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@RandallFlagg Said

The cashback email will normally be sent within 30 days of your account going live.

@Warwick  Said:

You have 2 months from when your first service activates with Plusnet. Once your orders complete on 11/09/2018 the clock would start.

The implication here is that given the delay in sending the voucher against which to make your claim, you only have one month left in which to complete the claim?  Something must be incompatible between these two statements.  Can we have some clarification please.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @MauriceC,

To confirm the reward email is sent within 30 days of the account going live, however it’s usually within the first 10 days of service, you then have two months in which to claim the cashback from when you receive the reward email.

I hope this clears things up.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Thanks @Mads  that is as I believed it to be. @Warwick response caused me to think the rules had changed.  Wink

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

clare_t

Thanks @Warwick

Ptptaylor90

I have not received the email to request cashback and my service has been running for longer than 10 working days. Please can you advise on the status of this.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Ptptaylor90, from what I can see your account wasn't created on a cashback offer but I understand you've given us more information via your ticket 182532234 so I'll reply back there once I've read it.

[edit]

I've updated the ticket for you now.

Feel free to give us a nudge over here once you've replied and we'll be happy to pick it up

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet