Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cash back?

FIXED
Anetty
Hooked

£50 cash back?

I signed up to the offer below which mentions £50 cash back as an incentive. But after going through with it all and being connected I haven't seen a single mention about it, how to claim it or what form the cashback comes in (discount/cheque?)

Anyone know how to get it?
Thank you 😊
Tags (1)
85 REPLIES 85
MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: £50 cash back?

This might help. Timescales and what to do if missing.

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

How do I claim my Plusnet Rewards?
If you've signed up to a cashback or Multi-Choice voucher offer, you can claim your Plusnet Reward in just a few easy steps:

You'll get an email sent to the address you provided when you signed up. You'll normally receive your Plusnet Reward email within 10 working days of your first service being up and running.
Open the email and click on the link - it's valid for two months from the date we sent it. You'll then be directed to an online form. Fill in your details into this form and then click 'submit'.
You'll then see a confirmation screen - your Plusnet Reward is on its way!
You should receive your reward within 30 days of receiving confirmation it's on its way. It will be sent either via post or email, depending on the type of reward.
Sometimes we offer Plusnet Rewards automatically and you won't have to claim your reward as set out in these FAQs. However, this is normally only the case when you sign-up via a comparison site and we'll make it clear in the "legal bit" when you sign-up. If you're not sure then we recommend you get in touch with us on 0800 652 6581 (you'll need to have your Plusnet account number or username handy).

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

Welcome to the community forums @Anetty.

I've checked your account and the offer on your account does appear to be correct for cashback, so you should receive a redemption email in line with the FAQ MrSilver has provided.

If you don't receive the redemption email, or if you experience any problems redeeming the offer or receiving the cheque within the timescales mentioned above, please let me know and I'll get that chased up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anetty
Hooked

Hi harry thank you for the replies. I've still not had an e-mail yet after two weeks.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry to hear you've not received the redemption email.

I've flagged this up with our marketing team and we'll provide an update via your account Here as soon as we can for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Jammy

I have got the package with the unlimited fiber with 50 cash back I have now going my internet on after 2/3 week call customer service and guess what now there saying there can't find no codes for the cash back so that makes me feel like its a big scam to sign up with Plusnet. .......  anyone else had this situation? Huh

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,

I'm afraid that on the date you signed up we didn't have any cashback offers active, sorry if you were expecting otherwise.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Jjc4lc

Hi we signed up to plusnet broad band on the 28th June & went live on 13th July. We signed up with a £50 cashback email but have had no rewards email yet.
Please could you help?
Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there,

From checking the offer code on your account it doesn't look like you signed up to a cashback offer. I've also checked the other offers we had running on the date your account was created and we didn't have any cashback deals for fibre.

Apologies for any disappointment caused

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pdolan1pg

Hi, I got exactly the same response. I registered for Broadband and phone on 15th July on the plus net web page and I know it offered a £50 cash back. When I questioned why I hadn't received an email they said the code generated during my registration did not contain a £50 cash back offer and on the 15th July there was no cash back offer. When I was registering I wrote everything down to weigh up what the best offer (was comparing Sky, Talk Talk and plus net) and I had plus net with line rental up front as well as caller display and UK anytime landline and mobile with the £50 cash back. Plus net was the worst except for the £50 cash back which then made it the best. If plus net did not have the cash back offer displayed I would not have gone with them and since I still had over 2 weeks of my current provider to go I did not need to register that day. Does not matter what I said they are not interested in trying to find out how their home page displayed the cash back offer but it did not register on their ordering system. Seems the only way to get these offers is not to do it online but instead phone your order and mention the cash back offer. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you haven't received cashback. It doesn't look like you've signed up to a cashback offer. I've checked the offers we've had running on the day you've signed up and we didn't have any cashback offers for Unlimited [ADSL].

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
elliechou14
Hooked

I signed up to a Plusnet broardband deal this month simply because it had the £50 cashback. I called up today because I didn't receive my email and now I am being told this offer never existed. I am surprised because I saw it on moneysavingexpert and then went onto the website directly to order it. I even called up Plusnet before signing up to check if the offer was correct and he confirmed it. He even went on to explain how the cashback works. After today's phone call, I was really disappointed with Plusnet. I have passed the 10 day threshold and frankly their internet hasn't lived up to my expectations. It's really slow!

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator Note by Dick (Strat)

Duplicate post removed.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@elliechou14 wrote:

I signed up to a Plusnet broardband deal this month simply because it had the £50 cashback. I called up today because I didn't receive my email and now I am being told this offer never existed.

Do you have any records of this - screen shot or something?

Hopefully on of the Plusnet help team will be along soon and pick up your problem.

If you're sure of your facts I'd recommend challenging the initial response or raise it as a complaint.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@elliechou14

It looks like you've signed up through an affiliate.

Have you tried contacting the company that you created your account through?

With regards to your speeds, can you run a test at www.speedtest.btwholesale.com?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet