Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Pre Paid Credit Card

wykiwy
Hooked

£50 Pre Paid Credit Card

Hi,

We joined Plusnet Broadband through an email we received offering a £50 Reward Card. When we hadn't received any details about the Reward Card after a couple of weeks of being a Broadband customer we contacted Customer Services and were told it could take up to 60 days! We still haven't heard anything about the Reward Card and were wondering what is happening?

11 REPLIES 11
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: £50 Pre Paid Credit Card

Hi @wykiwy

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear that you have not heard regarding a reward. Can I ask, was the email from Plusnet or was it from a third party affiliate such as Money Saving Expert, Quidco or Topcashback?

Secondly I would ask if you have checked through your Spam/Junk folders on your email? sometimes emails relating to such offers can fall into there by accident.

wykiwy
Hooked

Hi Warwick,

Thanks for the reply.

The email was from Plusnet with the label "We'd hate for you to miss out Margaret" .  We received it on the 22nd of March this year. We kept an eye on the Spam/Junk folder and nothing has gone in there.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I've checked the account and it doesn't look like the offer taken at sign up included cashback but that email would seem to claim otherwise. 

Would it be possible for you to send me a private message with a screengrab of the email so I can take a look at that for you please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
wykiwy
Hooked

Hi,

We sent a screenshot of the £50 Reward Card offer email to you yesterday and haven't heard anything back from you as yet. Could you update us please?

Thank you.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm sorry I've not had the chance to reply to your PM. I've sent an escalation over to our billing team to look into this. 

I'm on leave until next Wednesday not but colleagues of mine will get back to you when we've had a response. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
wykiwy
Hooked

Hi,

We still haven't heard anything about the £50 Reward Card. I notice a couple of customers were in the same position and have had everything sorted out for them. Could you let us know when we can expect to hear something?

Thanks.

Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi there @wykiwy,

Thanks for your patience, I've chased this up for you today and I've dropped you an update via ticket on your account.

You can login and view my message HERE.

Hope this helps.

wykiwy
Hooked

Thank you for looking into it Matt. 

Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

No problem @wykiwy

Please let us know if you have any further problems and we'll continue to chase this for you.

wykiwy
Hooked

Hi Matt,

Just wanted to let you know we received the promised cheque. Thank you (and Adam) for sorting it out so quickly.

Margaret.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Margaret

Cheers for letting us know, that's good to see and I've passed this onto Adam and Matt as I'm sure they'll be happy to see this too. If you need any further assistance please do feel free to let us know.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet