cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Cashback offer no email arrived.

Scamp79

£50 Cashback offer no email arrived.

I signed up with plusnet 15/4/19 I chose plusnet because you were offering a £50 cashback  I was told I would receive an email to claim my £50 cashback within 10 days I have yet to here anything about it.

5 REPLIES 5
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: £50 Cashback offer no email arrived.

Hi @Scamp79

Thanks for getting int ouch and I am sorry that you are still waiting for your email.

I have checked through your account and can see this was sent on 24th of May to the email address registered on your account.

Can you confirm if you have received other emails regarding your account at all? This would ensure that we have the correct email address for you.

Finally if you could please check through your spam / junk folders for anything received on 24th May.

If you still have issues please get back in touch.

Scamp79

I have gone back through my emails and i have been receiving emails from plusnet but i never got one about the cash back i have also rechecked my spam folder.
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Scamp79 Can you please check and see if you have received an email from 'blackhawk'.

This is our third-party supplier who issues the reward cards and cashback offer.

On the email content, it will state you to fill out the webform to claim your 'Plusnet reward'.

Kind regards.

Scamp79

Hi I have checked for any emails from Blackhawk but still no joy i have gone through every email from the 15th to the 31st of May but nothing

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us.

We've redeemed the cashback on your behalf which means you should receive your reward card within the next 30 days.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet