cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Cashback offer no email arrived.

FIXED
ktkizzi

£50 Cashback offer no email arrived.

I signed up to plusnet for broadband and phone on the 29th August and went 'live' on the 22nd September. The £50 cashback offer was on at the time I signed up. Its now the 18th October and I still have not received the email to claim the £50 cashback. I have checked my spam and junk folders and there is no emails from plusnet . Can you help please.

12 REPLIES 12
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: £50 Cashback offer no email arrived.

You will get it ... i think it just takes alittle longer than we all wished.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,

Your email has been sent and the cashback is ready to claim, I've created a support note on your account about this here.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ktkizzi

I've checked and double checked my emails. I've checked the spam,bin and junk folders in my Gmail dating back to mid September and I've not received anything from plusnet regarding rewards. Can you please resend the email. Ps I've had lots of other emails from plusnet regarding installation etc so it's the correct email. Thank you in anticipation.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

I've escalated this to our Marketing team now to either resend the email to you, or to bypass that altogether and send your your cheque. Smiley We'd expect to hear back within the next 7 days and we'll keep you updated via this ticket.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

We've heard back from Marketing a lot quicker than I expected.

They've redeemed your cashback for you and we'd expect your cheque to be delivered within 30 days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
lorrpat

I went live 10 working days ago.  The original email says I would get my cashback email within 10 working days but havent had it and have checked trash, spam etc and I get all Plusnets other emails OK.

Rang customer services who told me to ring Grassroots.  After holding for 40 mins I gave up.  I would like this resolving asap as am very disappointed as the service does not match the promises made.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi there. I've raised this to our Marketing team to investigate.

We'll be in touch when we receive a response within the next 5 working days.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ktkizzi

Yes thank you very much, the cashback cheque has arrived. Thanks for your help.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@ktkizzi I'm glad to hear that!

@lorrpat We're resending the email to you to claim your cashback. It should land within the next 10 working days.

Can you keep an eye out for it and let us know if you have any issues?

Cheers

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Juliepointer44

I didn’t receive my email for a £50 amazon voucher either. I have waited the 10 days and more and still no email.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Welcome to the community forums @Juliepointer44

I've had a look into this for you and it doesn't appear that your account was signed up on a cashback offer.

Apologies for any disappointment caused.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Juliepointer44

No it has been signed up as this was the sealing reason for choosing plus net is there a manager i can contact rhat will resolve this?