cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Cashback offer - email not received

GuyOnAGame

£50 Cashback offer - email not received

Hi There- I singed up to plusnet internet and phone and it went live on the !5th of October and i still haven't had my £50 cashback offer email. Its one of the reasons I singed up in the first place. Please help 

5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: £50 Cashback offer - email not received

Moderator's note:

Topic moved to Accounts/Billing to raise its profile.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the community forums @GuyOnAGame.

You should receive the email within 10 working days of the first service on your account activating.

If the phone activated on the 15th, I'd expect you to receive the email for this by Monday at the latest, however if you've still not received the email by then please do let us know and we'll be able to get that chased up at that point for you, but I'm afraid we do need to allow the full 10 working days before we escalate this.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
GuyOnAGame

Ok so now its monday and I still dont have the cashback Email and I checked all my folders. So can someone sort this out please.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks for getting back to us, sorry to hear the redemption email still hasn't arrived.

I've escalated this with the relevant people and will get back to you with an update via the ticket on your account Here once I've received an update regarding this.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
GuyOnAGame

Thank you very much for your help.