cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Cashback Cheque Not Received.

apollox111

£50 Cashback Cheque Not Received.

On 09/05/2017 I received an Email that my £50.00 cashback cheque was being processed and that I would receive it within 60 days!!!!!

Three months later and I am still waiting. I have tried several times with live chat but when you are about 30+ in the queue you give up.

Today the only way to contact Plusnet was by phone,what an experience ! After waiting and then talking to an adviser I was given a telephone for an other department which would be able to deal with my enquiry.On contacting this number it was a department that dealt with lost and stolen credit cards!!!

Once again I had to join the queue on the phone and wait for an adviser, I was once again given a telephone number but this time the adviser said he would contact me again to ensure that my problem had been resolved.

I contacted the number which was the processing firm that deals with the cashback but they had no details of my account and advised me to contact Plusnet.

I was about to get on the phone once more when the adviser phoned,He said he would contact the relevant department.

On looking on the forum it would appear that I am not the only customer who has had to wait for the cashback cheque.

This is the first time I have been on a forum site and it is the only way that I could see ? to contact Plusnet apart from Live Chat or by phone.

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: £50 Cashback Cheque Not Received.

Sorry to hear you haven't received your cashback

I believe you've since called our support team and I can see this is in hand with our Marketing team. Once we receive an update we'll let you know via this ticket

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Unhelpful post removed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

apollox111

Thank you Gandalf. 

I await your update.

Is there an Email address that Plusnet can be contacted on or do you have to go via Live Chat or Phone ?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

We don't have an email support address I'm afraid, but you can either reply to the open ticket on your account or let us know on here if you have any further questions or issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet