cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Cashback Cheque Not Received.

bettydoris

£50 Cashback Cheque Not Received.

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone could chase this up for me please. I submitted the online redemption form on 27th MARCH. 

I've tried on Live Chat three times but there's still no sign of it arriving even after being told it would be here NO LATER than 26th May. Ticket number is 148776407 which has been auto closed due to the length of waiting time.

I've just spoken to live chat & I was told that I have to give it another 5 postal days.

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: £50 Cashback Cheque Not Received.

Sorry to hear you haven't received the cashback.

I've escalated this with our marketing team and we'll get this picked up as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
bettydoris

Thanks for the reply Matthew.

I've just heard back & the marketing dept reckon it was dispatched on 24th May so I don't quite know how they originally stated it would be here no later than 26th May when they are now saying it can take up to 14 working days to arrive.

I now have to give it until 13th June so that's another 2 weeks to wait for something that was supposed to be here within 30 days of the 27th March.

Wonder if plusnet would be this patient in waiting for the monthly payments?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@bettydoris wrote:
I've just heard back & the marketing dept reckon it was dispatched on 24th May so I don't quite know how they originally stated it would be here no later than 26th May when they are now saying it can take up to 14 working days to arrive.

Thanks for pointing this out to us.

I'll ask this question to our Marketing team and I'll get back to you once we have a reply.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bettydoris

Thanks for the reply Anoush.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems. Just some clarification as to what's happened here. Our Marketing team have advised me that they was a delay in the dispatch of the cheque so it was sent on the 24th May.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bettydoris

Hi guys,

The cheque arrived this morning.

Matthew/Anoush thanks for your help with this.

Kind Regards,

B.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fantastic news Thumbs_Up thanks for coming back to let us know.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet