cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Cash back?

Su2

£50 Cash back?

I received an email in February to fill in a form so that my £50 cash back could be sent to me. It seems I'm not alone in this, but it's been longer than 30 days since I've done that and there's no sign of the cheque.

I tried to call the phone number in the FAQs but the number was not recognised.

Is there any chance of receiving it now? Have these sorts of issues been resolved before?

Also, it seems a bit of a longwinded way to get the money back to customers. Surely a bank transfer would be more efficient?

3 REPLIES 3
Leapy
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 3

Re: £50 Cash back?

An automatic  bank transfer on the appointed day from PN direct to your bank sounds very logical and saves you obtaining the cheque, post issues, chasing and depositing it too. Sad

I once got £50 cashback in used fivers from one company, paid in a pub! I was very embarrassed as it looked like a back-hander!Embarrassed

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there @Su2 I am sorry to hear you haven't received your cash back yet. I've tracked this and I can see we sent you the cheque about a month ago. It's probably lost in the post, so I've raised this with our Marketing team now.

I expect to hear back within the next 5 working days. I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thank you for your patience @Su2 I've received notification from our Marketing team. Just before we post a new cheque, please can you confirm your full address to me via private message?

Thanks.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button